Sacramento police investigating another case of livestock killings
The Sacramento Police Department is investigating two animal remains-filled paper bags that were found near a railroad track in the city Monday morning.
City police officials confirmed the appalling discovery of beheaded animals, saying they received a call about the bags at around 10 a.m. by someone who found the bags in the 1700 block of 19th Street close to Q Street.
Officials revealed that one of the two paper bags contained a beheaded small bird. A dead chicken was also found at the side of the bags.
It is not the first of its kind case in the Sacramento area. Since December last year, more than a dozen decapitated and mutilated animals have been found at different parks, cemeteries and other public places in the city.
On June 27, a bagful of dead chickens was found along the light rail tracks on 26th Avenue in South Sacramento. Other cases included bowls of pigeon heads, dead birds, and decapitated goats. In some cases, animal remains were accompanied by lighted candles or small amounts of cash.
It is still unclear if all of the incidents have any connection with one another. No arrests have been made in any of these horrendous cases of animal mutilations thus far.
- Majority of Americans want COVID-19 vaccine on market before visiting Las Vegas: Macquarie Survey
- Nevada man arrested for trespassing after he allegedly refused to wear face mask at Hard Rock Casino Bar
- Stakelogic’s Dragons & Magic video slot takes players through dark forest full of mysteries
- Colorado reports $25.6 million revenue for first month of legal sports betting
- Scientific Games urges Rhode Island lawmakers to reopen bidding for instant lottery ticket contract
New Zealand News
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More