Tesla to install charging stations at Airbnb properties across California
In an announcement made via a Twitter post released on Thursday, electric vehicle manufacturer Tesla Motors has revealed that it has partnered with home-sharing startup Airbnb to install charging stations at Airbnb properties across California.
The partnership between Palo Alto-based Tesla and San Francisco-based Airbnb will unfold the opportunity for Airbnb hosts to request a free Tesla charging station, which will be installed at their cost.
The request for free Tesla charging stations can be made by Airbnb's California hosts that have five verified bookings and a rating of higher than four stars.
As a result of the partnership between Tesla and Airbnb, charging stations for Tesla vehicles will be installed at a minimum of 100 Airbnb properties - including 30 high-end properties - in California. At launch, charging stations at 12 California locations will be available to Tesla owners.
The installation of the charging stations across the state will make it convenient for owners of Tesla vehicles to travel without concern over the range of their vehicles. Tesla already claims that its Model S cars have a driving range of between 208 and 270 miles on a single charge of their batteries.
- Colorado Casinos get green signal to reopen next week
- U.S. Authorities Grant Approval for Tribal Casino in Park City
- Washington’s Puyallup Tribe opens new-fangled $400 million Emerald Queen Casino Tacoma
- Ohio Governor DeWine allows casinos and racinos to resume operations on June 18th
- Drew Las Vegas casino resort project’s future becomes uncertain as developer defaults on debt obligations
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
- The Star Sydney Hotel & Casino signs new 20-year tax agreement with EGM exclusivity
- Air New Zealand plans to shed 2,000 more jobs to deal with low demand
- Macau Gambling King Stanley Ho passes away aged 98
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More
At the CES 2016 event to be held in Las Vegas from...Read More
In an announcement made on Tuesday, Disney Research...Read More