Nintendo unveils super-sized version of Yarn Yoshi Amiibo
On Monday, Nintendo unveiled a super-sized version of its Yarn Yoshi Amiibo -- the new Mega Yarn Yoshi. Priced at $40, the giant Yarn Yoshi is the biggest Amiibo to be launched by Nintendo.
Amiibo’s are Nintendo’s toy figurines which use near field communication (NFC) technology for interacting with certain Nintendo consoles, including Wii U.
Unveiling the oversize Amiibo figurine of the green-skinned dinosaur who is the pal of Mario and Luigi, Nintendo said that the Mega Yarn Yoshi Amiibo will hit the markets on November 27. The release date of the new Amiibo has also been mentioned by Nintendo on its latest Super Smash Bros figurines.
The Mega Yarn Yoshi is essentially a bigger Yoshi which is fairly akin to the Yoshi Amiibo which was launched by Nintendo alongside the Wii U title Yoshi's Woolly World earlier this year. However, the main difference in the two versions is that the giant Amiibo figurine now has Yoshi standing upright.
Just like Nintendo’s previous Amiibos, including a smaller standard Yarn Yoshi, the newly-unveiled Mega Yarn Yoshi Amiibo will have the ability to integrate wirelessly with compatible videogames, like Yoshi’s Woolly World, among others.
- Pennsylvania casino representatives urge state lawmakers to limit VGTs & ban illegal skill gaming
- Hyundai announces battery leasing accord to trim down EV prices, coordinate reuse
- Samsung SDI to invest $849 million to expand EV battery plant in Hungary
- Pennsylvania Lottery on track to break revenue record: Drew Svitko
- Frigid temperatures & ice storms force Oklahoma Cherokee casinos to close again
New Zealand News
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More