Nintendo unveils super-sized version of Yarn Yoshi Amiibo
On Monday, Nintendo unveiled a super-sized version of its Yarn Yoshi Amiibo -- the new Mega Yarn Yoshi. Priced at $40, the giant Yarn Yoshi is the biggest Amiibo to be launched by Nintendo.
Amiibo’s are Nintendo’s toy figurines which use near field communication (NFC) technology for interacting with certain Nintendo consoles, including Wii U.
Unveiling the oversize Amiibo figurine of the green-skinned dinosaur who is the pal of Mario and Luigi, Nintendo said that the Mega Yarn Yoshi Amiibo will hit the markets on November 27. The release date of the new Amiibo has also been mentioned by Nintendo on its latest Super Smash Bros figurines.
The Mega Yarn Yoshi is essentially a bigger Yoshi which is fairly akin to the Yoshi Amiibo which was launched by Nintendo alongside the Wii U title Yoshi's Woolly World earlier this year. However, the main difference in the two versions is that the giant Amiibo figurine now has Yoshi standing upright.
Just like Nintendo’s previous Amiibos, including a smaller standard Yarn Yoshi, the newly-unveiled Mega Yarn Yoshi Amiibo will have the ability to integrate wirelessly with compatible videogames, like Yoshi’s Woolly World, among others.
- DraftKings signs deal with Casino Queen to offer sports betting services in Illinois
- San Manuel unveils new smoking, alcohol consumption guidelines amid soaring COVID-19 cases in Southern California
- US District Court Judge dismisses lawsuit questioning Texas tribal casino’s sovereign immunity
- JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs bullish on British bookmakers Flutter Entertainment and William Hill
- Tesla Model S ‘Long Range Plus’ offers 402 miles range on Single Charge
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
- The Star Sydney Hotel & Casino signs new 20-year tax agreement with EGM exclusivity
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More
At the CES 2016 event to be held in Las Vegas from...Read More
In an announcement made on Tuesday, Disney Research...Read More