Sony’s PS4 sales in Middle East touch 1 million units
During a press conference held on Friday, Sony Corporation announced that the sales of its PlayStation 4 (PS4) gaming console in the Middle East have reached one million units since the launch of the console in the region back in 2013.
Revealing the figures related to the PS4 sales in the Middle East, Sony also said that it is ready to sell another one million units of the console in the region.
Earlier, in a previous report, Sony had disclosed that the entire lifetime sales of the PS4 console had touched 25 million units; with nearly 3 million units of the console having been sold in the first quarter of 2015.
The latest disclosure about an additional 1 million units of the console sold in the Middle East implies that the entire lifetime sales of the console have now surpassed 25 million units. Furthermore, Sony’s PS4 sales have been consistently higher than rival Microsoft’s Xbox One sales since four months.
Meanwhile, together with the announcement that the PS4 sales in the Middle East region have already exceed one million units, Robert Fisser - Manager SCE Mena – expressed gratitude for the appreciation and support which the PlayStation fans have shown to the PS4 console.
- Colorado Casinos get green signal to reopen next week
- U.S. Authorities Grant Approval for Tribal Casino in Park City
- Washington’s Puyallup Tribe opens new-fangled $400 million Emerald Queen Casino Tacoma
- Ohio Governor DeWine allows casinos and racinos to resume operations on June 18th
- Drew Las Vegas casino resort project’s future becomes uncertain as developer defaults on debt obligations
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
- The Star Sydney Hotel & Casino signs new 20-year tax agreement with EGM exclusivity
- Air New Zealand plans to shed 2,000 more jobs to deal with low demand
- Macau Gambling King Stanley Ho passes away aged 98
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More
At the CES 2016 event to be held in Las Vegas from...Read More
In an announcement made on Tuesday, Disney Research...Read More