Tesla unveils Model X
Tesla has come up with new Model X, which is the company’s first electric SUV. The car has stunning specs. It is equipped with four-wheel drive, and has a 90 kWh battery, providing it a range of 250 miles on a single charge and a maximum speed of 155mph.
It is capable of going from 0 to 60mph, which is as little as 3.2 seconds for those customers who prefer Tesla's Ludicrous speed upgrade. Also it is having a set of bizarre folding 'falcon' wings, in addition to a button in order to guard against biohazards.
Costs for the top Signature Model X will be at between $132,000 (£87,000) and $144,000 (£95,000), on the basis of the options one selects. A firm price has yet to be declared for the basic version of the Model X, however, it's likely to cost nearly $5,000 (£3,300) over the equivalent Model S therefore it may cost around $80,000 (£53,000).
Tesla hasn't given any detail regarding internal capacity of the Model X, however, the X has seats for seven adults and can carry anything, weighing as much as 5,000lb (2,270 kg) along with its Sport Utility Vehicle credentials. Other available alternatives for specification of the vehicle comprise acceleration upgrades and subzero weather optimization.
More strange features consist of that "bioweapon defense mode", when the car and its owner are in "an apocalyptic scenario of some kind", according to CEO, Elon Musk. He said earlier this year that Tesla would be manufacturing 50,000 to 55,000 Model S and Model X in 2015.
- Colorado Casinos get green signal to reopen next week
- U.S. Authorities Grant Approval for Tribal Casino in Park City
- Washington’s Puyallup Tribe opens new-fangled $400 million Emerald Queen Casino Tacoma
- Ohio Governor DeWine allows casinos and racinos to resume operations on June 18th
- Drew Las Vegas casino resort project’s future becomes uncertain as developer defaults on debt obligations
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
- The Star Sydney Hotel & Casino signs new 20-year tax agreement with EGM exclusivity
- Air New Zealand plans to shed 2,000 more jobs to deal with low demand
- Macau Gambling King Stanley Ho passes away aged 98
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More
At the CES 2016 event to be held in Las Vegas from...Read More
In an announcement made on Tuesday, Disney Research...Read More