Sony’s new full-frame compact camera --- RX1R II
Bigwig Japanese device maker Sony has unveiled a new ground-breaking technology in the form of a full-frame compact camera called the RX1R II. The new camera will be priced at $3,300; and Sony will start shipping it in November.
The new Sony RX1R II camera is a new counterpart of the company’s two previous full-frame compact cameras -- the RX1R and the RX1 -- and it comes with some noteworthy improvements to eliminate the weaknesses in the preceding models.
The basic concept of the new RX1R II camera, however, is essentially the same as its predecessors --- the full-frame camera can easily be fitted into a jacket pocket; and its integrated lens design yields superior image quality which can hardly be achieved in interchangeable lens systems.
Moreover, the new RX1R II full-frame camera also boasts the integrated EVF pop-up design like the one in the RX100 III camera.
Some of the other impressive new features which have been introduced by Sony in the new RX1R II camera include variable optical low-pass filter; an Autofocus system; tilting LCD; built-in viewfinder; Wi-Fi/NFC for file transfer and remote shooting; and Sony's latest XAVC S codec for higher-bitrate video.
- Colorado Casinos get green signal to reopen next week
- U.S. Authorities Grant Approval for Tribal Casino in Park City
- Washington’s Puyallup Tribe opens new-fangled $400 million Emerald Queen Casino Tacoma
- Ohio Governor DeWine allows casinos and racinos to resume operations on June 18th
- Drew Las Vegas casino resort project’s future becomes uncertain as developer defaults on debt obligations
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
- The Star Sydney Hotel & Casino signs new 20-year tax agreement with EGM exclusivity
- Air New Zealand plans to shed 2,000 more jobs to deal with low demand
- Macau Gambling King Stanley Ho passes away aged 98
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More
At the CES 2016 event to be held in Las Vegas from...Read More
In an announcement made on Tuesday, Disney Research...Read More