UberRush Merchant Delivery Service will officially Roll out in NYC: Uber
The same day delivery services have been seen used by players like Amazon, American cloud computing company, that are expanding their local grocery services, and companies like Jet that are doing core business around the format. Charles King, principal analyst at Pund-IT, said that Uber might be at stake of reputation and troublesome in playing any new game it chooses to play.
Uber on Wednesday announced about its UberRush merchant delivery service that will be officially rolling out in New York City, Chicago and San Francisco.
Americans waste too much time by transporting things from one place to another, Uber mentioned. A well established ride-sharing network that will cover hundreds of US cities could provide its freelancers and moonlighters every small business with a delivery option.
To use the service, merchants can request for delivery options from the available app. The location of the delivery driver can be tracked by both merchants and consumers, whose location is shared via the app.
UberRush within sometime will also expand their delivery zones, which means the small business will be accomplished within less span of time without requiring more help, said Justin Hamel, CEO of MastaMinds.
Justin Hamel told the E-Commerce Times, “Uber is gunning for the throats of standard shipping companies with this well-planned move. If a business is swamped at lunch, it can have UberRush pick up the slack and use their resources to make timely deliveries, keeping customers happy with super-fast deliveries”.
- Colorado Casinos get green signal to reopen next week
- U.S. Authorities Grant Approval for Tribal Casino in Park City
- Washington’s Puyallup Tribe opens new-fangled $400 million Emerald Queen Casino Tacoma
- Ohio Governor DeWine allows casinos and racinos to resume operations on June 18th
- Drew Las Vegas casino resort project’s future becomes uncertain as developer defaults on debt obligations
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
- The Star Sydney Hotel & Casino signs new 20-year tax agreement with EGM exclusivity
- Air New Zealand plans to shed 2,000 more jobs to deal with low demand
- Macau Gambling King Stanley Ho passes away aged 98
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More
At the CES 2016 event to be held in Las Vegas from...Read More
In an announcement made on Tuesday, Disney Research...Read More