US Mortgage Rates rise will impact real estate sector
Owing to improved investments in the property segment, the mortgage rates in the US have reported an upsurge since past 12 weeks. The overall rates remained below 4%, though, analysts said that the average rates show an increase.
According to estimates of mortgage firm, Freddie Mac, the average rate on a 30-year fixed-rate mortgage has recorded rise upto 3.82% , increasing from 3.76% , a week earlier. The rate on 15-year fixed-rate mortgages, meanwhile, saw a rise from 2.99% to 3.03% this week.
For this estimation, the company has been carrying out weekly surveys of the lenders across the nation. The average rates calculated by Mac are exclusive of extra fees, which most borrowers are supposed to pay for availing lowest rates.
“If you've been wondering whether it's a good time to lock a mortgage rate or execute on that refi, the answer is yes. Mortgage rates may drop through the end of 2015,” said analysts.
Home buyers have an edge on purchases in the remaining part of the year, and market spruces said that such favorable mortgage rates are hardly expected in future.
The lower mortgage rates have in turn increased the purchasing power to 6% annually. The prospects for refinancing houses are also high. Over 6 million households can conveniently opt for refinancing this year, market sources said.
The Freddie Mac weekly survey covered as many as 125 banks nationwide.
- New ET7 Electric Sedan Brings NIO Closer To Fully Autonomous Driving Capability
- Massachusetts Governor Baker’s 25% capacity rule is death warrant for Casinos: Richard McGowan
- San Diego Tribal Casinos refute report blaming them of spreading COVID-19
- Tennessee reports robust $131.4 million sports betting handle in November
- Nikola Motor electric waste management truck deal with Republic Services cancelled
New Zealand News
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19
- Top Live Casinos in India and Pure Casino Signup Offer
- Independent MP Justin Field making efforts to prevent NSW from compensating Crown Resorts
- President-elect Biden’s Climate Plan to provide big boost to EVs and green power
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More