Daniel Fells released from hospital for home
Daniel Fells, an American football tight end for the New York Giants of the National Football League, has been released from Hackensack University Medical Center after being treated for MRSA for three weeks. Since the time he has been diagnosed with MRSA, he was in the hospital.
Fells was found to be having the infection while he was taking treatment for an ankle injury. His condition is better now. He has seen quite rough time as his condition deteriorated to such a level on mid-October that it was being said that he might lose his foot to the infection.
There were even reports that unveiled that doctors are quite concerned about the spread of infection to the player’s bloodstream. But things have improved since. Fells’ coach Tom Coughlin even updated everyone by saying that Fells condition is much better.
Fells has gone through seven surgeries on his foot, but doctors are optimistic about his condition. Fells will undergo a plastic surgery in order to correct the damage being done by the infection. Though Fells has returned home, there will be an in-house nurse to take care of him.
Owing to the injury, Fells was placed on injury reserve on October 5. It has to be seen whether or not he will make recovery to the NFL. The Giants dedicated their October 11 win to Fells.
- Colorado Casinos get green signal to reopen next week
- U.S. Authorities Grant Approval for Tribal Casino in Park City
- Washington’s Puyallup Tribe opens new-fangled $400 million Emerald Queen Casino Tacoma
- Ohio Governor DeWine allows casinos and racinos to resume operations on June 18th
- Drew Las Vegas casino resort project’s future becomes uncertain as developer defaults on debt obligations
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
- The Star Sydney Hotel & Casino signs new 20-year tax agreement with EGM exclusivity
- Air New Zealand plans to shed 2,000 more jobs to deal with low demand
- Macau Gambling King Stanley Ho passes away aged 98
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More
At the CES 2016 event to be held in Las Vegas from...Read More
In an announcement made on Tuesday, Disney Research...Read More