Leaked images of Samsung’s Galaxy View tablet show some fascinating features
Some promotional images of Samsung’s much-rumored 18.4-inch tablet have recently been leaked by SamMobile. The gigantic tablet – which was announced by Samsung in September - will likely be dubbed ‘Samsung Galaxy View.’
The leaked press images published by SamMobile display a number of fascinating features of the 18.4-inch Galaxy View tablet. So far as the design of the Galaxy view is concerned, Samsung has made a marked deviation from the standard Galaxy layout, by giving the physical home button a miss on the enormous tablet. As such, the tablet will apparently have on-screen navigation.
The images leaked by SamMobile also show that the Galaxy View tablet will come with an odd-looking dock. The device will seemingly have a kind of handle which will make it easier for users to carry it around. The tablet will also be able to stand on its own when the dock is folded back.
Some of the speculated specifications of the Samsung Galaxy View tablet include 1,920 by 1,080 resolution of its massive 18.4-inch screen; an Exynos 7 processor clocked at 1.6 GHz; an ARM Mali-T720 Graphics Processing Unit; 2GB of RAM; and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera which supports full HD.
The well-designed Samsung Galaxy View tablet, which is expected to be a midrange device, will also run Android OS 5.1.1 ‘Lollipop’ out of the box.
- Tesla’s Model 3 EV with 93-mile range being advertised on Canadian website
- Tesla delays deliveries of refreshed Model S and Model X electric vehicles
- Tesla offering 50% discount on Supercharging at night in California
- GM takes wraps off Hummer EV SUV version; International launch scheduled for 2023
- Toyota’s plug-in car sales in U.S. jump to almost 10,000 in first quarter of 2021
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
The Health Department of Northwest Michigan has...Read More
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More