CR drops its recommendation of Tesla Model S sedan
On account of several customer complaints, the recommendation of electric vehicle maker Tesla’s Model S luxury sedan has been dropped by Consumer Reports (CR) consumer group.
As a result of the drop in Tesla Model S recommendation by CR, the rating of the car has changed from “average” to “worse than average.”
The recommendation of Model S has been dropped by CR -- which has reviewed the car three times till now -- because an increasing number of owners of the car have been reporting a range of issues.
The issues reported by Models S owners include problems like screeching noises, and motors which require changing before the end of warranty. In addition, it has also been reported by Model S owners that the automatic door handles of the car fail to present themselves when drivers approach the car, thus making it impossible for them to open their own cars.
Moreover, there have also been complaints about Model S sedan’s sunroof leaks, problematic drivetrain of the car, and issues with power, charging equipment, and the dashboard screen.
With regard to CR’s dropped recommendation of Tesla Model S sedan, Jake Fisher – CR’s director of automotive testing – said: “On our test track, the car is second to none. But when we talk about reliability, we are talking about things that break. This is a new vehicle, with a new platform, and they are experiencing growing pains.”
- Colorado Casinos get green signal to reopen next week
- U.S. Authorities Grant Approval for Tribal Casino in Park City
- Washington’s Puyallup Tribe opens new-fangled $400 million Emerald Queen Casino Tacoma
- Ohio Governor DeWine allows casinos and racinos to resume operations on June 18th
- Drew Las Vegas casino resort project’s future becomes uncertain as developer defaults on debt obligations
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
- The Star Sydney Hotel & Casino signs new 20-year tax agreement with EGM exclusivity
- Air New Zealand plans to shed 2,000 more jobs to deal with low demand
- Macau Gambling King Stanley Ho passes away aged 98
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More
At the CES 2016 event to be held in Las Vegas from...Read More
In an announcement made on Tuesday, Disney Research...Read More