Vin Diesel reminds people He's been the Man for Some Time Now
Fans and critics shamed Vin Diesel last week when an unflattering image of him hit the web. The Last Witch Hunter actor sat down with Complex magazine and gave a reminder to all that he has been the man for some time now.
When Diesel was asked about how he felt about his ‘dad bod’ going viral, the actor said, “That sneaky invasion of privacy feels weird. That's not right. How do I feel about people being so focused on that? I'm okay because I've had the best body in New York City for decades”.
The ‘dad bod’ of Diesel became noticeable when he was seen and captured shirtless in his balcony in Miami. However, The Fast & Furious actor was unable to understand the internet anger surrounding his abs.
He continued that ‘It's like, dad bod goes viral. Like really?’ He added that he doesn’t need to be in front of the camera for a couple of months and that he in reality was a dad.
Diesel has three children. He also pointed out that his ‘dad bod’ might even be useful from time to time, if an individual notes the larger roles that he has played before.
Furthermore, the actor said that in 2006's Find Me Guilty, Jackie DiNorscio was a character that had obesity in some ways and the entire fun of the role was to play fat Jack and play this man.
In the nutshell, the actor wanted his fans to know that he has been around and he's staying around, not matter dad bod or not.
- Pennsylvania casino representatives urge state lawmakers to limit VGTs & ban illegal skill gaming
- Hyundai announces battery leasing accord to trim down EV prices, coordinate reuse
- Samsung SDI to invest $849 million to expand EV battery plant in Hungary
- Pennsylvania Lottery on track to break revenue record: Drew Svitko
- Frigid temperatures & ice storms force Oklahoma Cherokee casinos to close again
New Zealand News
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More