Samsung to roll out two new high-performance laptops this month
Bigwig South Korean device maker Samsung will roll out two new laptops -- the Ativ Book 9 Spin and Ativ Book 9 Pro -- this month. Both the laptops will be fully-equipped, high-performance devices; with impressive specifications and excellent display quality.
The new Ativ Book 9 Spin and Ativ Book 9 Pro laptops from Samsung will be available for purchase starting in November. The cost of the Ativ Book 9 Spin laptop will be $1,399; while the Ativ Book 9 Pro laptop will be priced at $1,599.
The Ativ Book 9 Spin laptop will boast the 360-degree hinge form factor; and will feature a 13.3-inch flippable touch display with an incredible 3,200 x 1,800 resolution. The most notable under-the-hood features of the Ativ Book 9 Spin will be an Intel Core i7-6500U processor, a dual-core chip with Hyper-Threading, a 2.5GHz base clock, and a 3.1GHz maximum Turbo Boost.
The Ativ Book 9 Pro laptop, on the other hand, will come with a bigger, 15.6-inch touch display with stunning 4K resolution. Under the hood, the laptop will come with an Intel Core i7-6700HQ processor, a quad-core chip with Hyper-Threading, a base clock of 2.6GHz, and a Turbo Boost of 3.5GHz.
Both the Ativ Book 9 Spin and the Ativ Book 9 Pro laptops will come with base specifications of 8GB of RAM; a 256GB onboard storage capacity; and a 720p webcam. The standard connectivity suite of the laptops will include Bluetooth 4.1 and 802.11ac Wi-Fi.
- Tesla’s Model 3 EV with 93-mile range being advertised on Canadian website
- Tesla delays deliveries of refreshed Model S and Model X electric vehicles
- Tesla offering 50% discount on Supercharging at night in California
- GM takes wraps off Hummer EV SUV version; International launch scheduled for 2023
- Toyota’s plug-in car sales in U.S. jump to almost 10,000 in first quarter of 2021
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
The Health Department of Northwest Michigan has...Read More
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More