Robot mistaken for a real person
A robot has been designed in such a way that some people have mistaken it as a real human. It will also be interesting to know that not only the robot has been considered as human, but also considered as sexy who have seen it.
The robot has been named as Actroid F, which is 5ft 6in in height. As said, it is quite lifelike because it can blink eyes like human being. Not only this, it also responds to eye contact and even identifies body language.
It has been developed by famous robot designer Professor Yoshio Matsumoto at the National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology in Tokyo.
These days, efforts are being made to make robots more convincing. Researcher Silvera-Tawil wanted to know if it can be differentiated from a real person. Therefore, image of it was released online in 2010. But it is now that viewers are using You Tube and expressing their opinions about it.
Different views have come. One of the viewers has said he wished he has seen these images before he married his ex-wife. Many have termed the doll to be sexy. But there were some who felt fearful and in fact, uncomfortable to find out whether the woman was real or not.
If you think this aspect for once then it could be scary as not being able to determine whether the image is of a real person or not. Such types of robots have been commonly seen in movies like Terminator, Blade Runner, Transformers and Star Trek. But now, they are turning into reality.
- Colorado Casinos get green signal to reopen next week
- U.S. Authorities Grant Approval for Tribal Casino in Park City
- Washington’s Puyallup Tribe opens new-fangled $400 million Emerald Queen Casino Tacoma
- Ohio Governor DeWine allows casinos and racinos to resume operations on June 18th
- Drew Las Vegas casino resort project’s future becomes uncertain as developer defaults on debt obligations
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
- The Star Sydney Hotel & Casino signs new 20-year tax agreement with EGM exclusivity
- Air New Zealand plans to shed 2,000 more jobs to deal with low demand
- Macau Gambling King Stanley Ho passes away aged 98
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More
At the CES 2016 event to be held in Las Vegas from...Read More
In an announcement made on Tuesday, Disney Research...Read More