Tesla beefing up its self-driving car software
Tesla Motors CEO Elon Musk seems to be too excited about self-driving cars. On Thursday, he announced that they are strengthening up its self-driving software. The announcement can be an indication that Tesla is working on to launch a self-driving mobility service similar to the one being held by Uber, $51 billion ride-hailing service.
For now, Tesla has not publicized on hiring process and future plans. A Tesla spokeswoman said that they will prefer the tweets speak for themselves. Last month, the company came up with its Autopilot feature.
The software allows self-driving functions on highways. It also allow the car to steer themselves on private property. As soon as it was launched, it became viral making the company's chief executive to make a request that drivers should always remain attentive on road and be ready to take the control.
It would not be wrong to say that Tesla is working to be with the auto industry zeitgeist. For now, there is a competition in the auto and tech industries to come up with a perfect self-driving vehicle. Out of all, it is Google, which has grabbed maximum attention for its autonomous car program.
However, for Tesla, the main competitor will remain Uber when it comes to self-driving car concept. Many assumptions have been made about Tesla’ self driving car concept, but Musk has always remain tightlipped on it when it comes to sharing details on the concept.
- Majority of Americans want COVID-19 vaccine on market before visiting Las Vegas: Macquarie Survey
- Nevada man arrested for trespassing after he allegedly refused to wear face mask at Hard Rock Casino Bar
- Stakelogic’s Dragons & Magic video slot takes players through dark forest full of mysteries
- Colorado reports $25.6 million revenue for first month of legal sports betting
- Scientific Games urges Rhode Island lawmakers to reopen bidding for instant lottery ticket contract
New Zealand News
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More