Apple officially acknowledges problems with unresponsive iPad Pro tablets
In a brief advisory document posted on Friday, tech giant Apple has officially acknowledged that there is an issue with its new big-screen iPad Pro tablet. The issue, reportedly by several iPad Pro users, makes the tablet unresponsive after it has been charged.
Apple's acknowledgement of the unresponsive iPad Pro tablets comes after a slew of complaints from the owners of the new tablet.
Soon after the recent launch of the 12.9-inch iPad Pro tablet by Apple, several early users of device started complaining on Reddit that their iPad Pro unit becomes unresponsive after charging, and it fails to accept touch input and other interactions. Some iPad users reported the issue on the Apple Support Communities forum as well.
According to an IBTimes report, the unresponsive iPad Pro issue apparently affects both the 32GB and 128GB variants of Wi-Fi and LTE models of the tablet running iOS 9.1 version.
Acknowledging the problem reported by the iPad Pro users, Apple said in its brief advisory document that it is investigating the issue. Meanwhile, offering a solution to the problem, Apple said in the document that users should force restart of the iPad Pro tablet by "pressing and holding both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least ten seconds, until you see the Apple logo."
- Majority of Americans want COVID-19 vaccine on market before visiting Las Vegas: Macquarie Survey
- Nevada man arrested for trespassing after he allegedly refused to wear face mask at Hard Rock Casino Bar
- Stakelogic’s Dragons & Magic video slot takes players through dark forest full of mysteries
- Colorado reports $25.6 million revenue for first month of legal sports betting
- Scientific Games urges Rhode Island lawmakers to reopen bidding for instant lottery ticket contract
New Zealand News
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More