Apple may refresh MacBook Air in 2016
According to rumors, Apple’s Macbook Air laptop will probably get a refresh in 2016. The refreshed version of the MacBook Air will apparently feature a Retina display as well as Apple’s newest Force Touch trackpad.
The MacBook Air line of Apple laptops currently includes only two models --- an 11-inch MacBook Air, and 13-inch MacBook Air. Both the models were last upgraded by Apple in March this year; bringing to the laptops the latest-generation Intel processors, along with enhanced graphics and faster storage.
However, both the MacBook Air variants -- as also the entry-level 13-inch MacBook Pro model -- still feature non-Retina displays, even though all the other Apple laptops are now equipped with Retina displays.
With an update of the MacBook Air seemingly on the cards next year, it is being speculated that the laptop may also, finally, get the Retina display; and possibly even the new Intel Skylake processors and Force Touch Trackpad.
Moreover, it is also being speculated that the updated 2016 MacBook Air model will likely be slimmer than its current-generation counterpart; and may also be powered by Apple’s own A10X processors. It is also being rumored that Apple may discontinue the 11-inch MacBook Air, and introduce a new 15-inch MacBook Air model.
- Majority of Americans want COVID-19 vaccine on market before visiting Las Vegas: Macquarie Survey
- Nevada man arrested for trespassing after he allegedly refused to wear face mask at Hard Rock Casino Bar
- Stakelogic’s Dragons & Magic video slot takes players through dark forest full of mysteries
- Colorado reports $25.6 million revenue for first month of legal sports betting
- Scientific Games urges Rhode Island lawmakers to reopen bidding for instant lottery ticket contract
New Zealand News
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More