Apple's iOS devices were widely used for online purchases for Black Friday, Cyber Monday
According to the latest statistics released by Adobe, online shopping presence for Black Friday and Cyber Monday -- the busiest shopping period of a year -- was notably dominated by tech giant Apple’s popular iOS devices --- the iPhone and the iPad.
Revealing that Apple’s iOS devices accounted for the biggest chunk of mobile devices tracked through online retailers, Adobe said in its recent report that approximately 75 percent of all online sales on mobile devices on Black Friday were attributable to Apple’s mobile devices.
Adobe further said in its report that, for the Black Friday shopping ‘holiday’ this year, customers used mobile devices for making nearly $2.74 billion in purchases. Adobe also disclosed that Black Friday purchases from Apple’s iOS devices surpassed those made from Android-powered mobile devices by a nearly three-to-one margin.
Meanwhile, so far as the statistics for Cyber Monday online sales are concerned, Adobe has revealed that mobile devices were used by customers for almost 32 percent of all online Cyber Monday purchases, amounting to a total of nearly $156 million in purchases.
Since Cyber Monday, in accordance with its online nature, is more inclined towards mobile devices, Adobe said that around 53 percent of all visits made by customers to shopping websites on Cyber Monday morning came from mobile devices.
- Majority of Americans want COVID-19 vaccine on market before visiting Las Vegas: Macquarie Survey
- Nevada man arrested for trespassing after he allegedly refused to wear face mask at Hard Rock Casino Bar
- Stakelogic’s Dragons & Magic video slot takes players through dark forest full of mysteries
- Colorado reports $25.6 million revenue for first month of legal sports betting
- Scientific Games urges Rhode Island lawmakers to reopen bidding for instant lottery ticket contract
New Zealand News
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More