Biologist Planning To Eat Dolphins He Found Washed Up On a Beach
A pensioner who has earlier dined on roadkill is now planning to eat two dolphins in his Christmas lunch. The two dolphins washed up on a beach, he said. Mr. Arthur Boyt has spent years dining on dead animals.
Mr. Boyt has dinned on a variety of things including weasels, hedgehogs, squirrels, and otters, and now, the latest on the list will be two dolphins. He scoops up the flattened carcasses before taking them home and turning them into meals or freezing them for later.
Dinning on dolphins can put Mr. Boyt in trouble as experts say all the dolphins found on Britain’s coast belong to the crown.
Mr. Boyt said this will be for the first time on this Christmas when he will be eating dolphin. He further said when he found the dolphin on the beach he collected what meat joints he could and kept them in the freezer for special occasions such as Christmas. It tastes so delicious, he said.
“The great thing about roadkill is that you are getting meat without the guilt of killing an animal or having one killed on your behalf. It's a situation much more in keeping with the spirit of Christmas”, he said.
Mr. Boyt said he will be spending his Christmas with his wife, Su, and his 90-year-old mother-in-law, but said he will not be sharing his dolphin dish with wife as his wife is vegetarian.
There will be a traditional turkey on Christmas day, but he said he does not like to buy and eat meat. He said he feels strong about killing animals and would never buy meat. Mr Boyt said he started to eat roadkill when he was 13 years old and regularly feasts on fox, rabbit, sparrow, deer, and pigeon.
- Majority of Americans want COVID-19 vaccine on market before visiting Las Vegas: Macquarie Survey
- Nevada man arrested for trespassing after he allegedly refused to wear face mask at Hard Rock Casino Bar
- Stakelogic’s Dragons & Magic video slot takes players through dark forest full of mysteries
- Colorado reports $25.6 million revenue for first month of legal sports betting
- Scientific Games urges Rhode Island lawmakers to reopen bidding for instant lottery ticket contract
New Zealand News
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More