Apple will launch iPad Pro and Apple Watch 2 at March 2016 event
According to several recent reports, tech biggie Apple will likely hold its next product launch event in March 2016, at which it will launch the iPad Pro and Apple Watch 2; and also introduce the much-rumored iPhone 6c handset and the iPad Air 3 tablet.
The eagerly-awaited iPad Pro was announced by Apple at its new iPhone launch event in September; and it is specifically aimed at business users.
The iPad Pro tablet features a massive 12.9-inch diagonal display with a resolution of 2732 x 2048. At the introduction of the new big-screen tablet in September, Philip W. Schiller – Apple’s SVP of Worldwide Marketing – had described the device as “the most capable and powerful iPad we've ever created” by Apple.
The big-screen iPad Pro tablet is powered by Apple’s new intense 64-bit A9x processor chip, boasting third-era 64-bit architecture which has the capability to provide desktop-class CPU performance and console-class graphics. So far as the battery-life of the new iPad Pro tablet is concerned, reports have revealed that the device will have a battery life of 10 hours, and will be capable of saving power when it is not required.
Moreover, the iPad Pro will also come with two remarkable new accessories --- the Apple Pencil stylus; and the Smart Keyboard.
- Majority of Americans want COVID-19 vaccine on market before visiting Las Vegas: Macquarie Survey
- Nevada man arrested for trespassing after he allegedly refused to wear face mask at Hard Rock Casino Bar
- Stakelogic’s Dragons & Magic video slot takes players through dark forest full of mysteries
- Colorado reports $25.6 million revenue for first month of legal sports betting
- Scientific Games urges Rhode Island lawmakers to reopen bidding for instant lottery ticket contract
New Zealand News
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More