Best Buy offering 16GB iPhone 6s for $1 with two-year Verizon or Sprint contract
Bigwig retailer Best Buy is, for a limited period, offering Apple’s newest iPhone 6s handset just for $1, to customers who sign-up for a two-year contract with Verizon or Sprint.
Announcing the limited-time promotion of the iPhone 6s for $1, Best Buy said that that the model being offered for the sale is the 16GB variant of the iPhone 6S handset. The regular retail cost of the handset is $200 with a two-year contract. The promotion is applicable to the iPhone 6s handset in all four color options --- Silver, Gold, Space Gray, and Rose Gold.
The $1 iPhone 6s sale announced by Best Buy will end on Sunday, December 20, 2015. The sale price can be availed by customers both online -- at the BestBuy.com website -- and in person at a Best Buy store.
In fact, Best Buy is also offering the $1 deal -- with two-year contract -- for the 16GB variant of the iPhone 6 model as well. The normal cost of the handset at retail stores is $100. The iPhone 6 versions being sold by Best Buy for $1 are the ‘Space Gray’ and ‘Silver’ models of the handset.
Moreover, along with the $1 promotion price for the mentioned iPhone 6s and iPhone 6 models, Best Buy is also offering a $200 gift card to customers who trade in their iPhone 5 handsets in good working condition.
- Majority of Americans want COVID-19 vaccine on market before visiting Las Vegas: Macquarie Survey
- Nevada man arrested for trespassing after he allegedly refused to wear face mask at Hard Rock Casino Bar
- Stakelogic’s Dragons & Magic video slot takes players through dark forest full of mysteries
- Colorado reports $25.6 million revenue for first month of legal sports betting
- Scientific Games urges Rhode Island lawmakers to reopen bidding for instant lottery ticket contract
New Zealand News
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More