New 2016 Honda Civic -- the most advanced Civic ever
Bigwig automaker Honda’s newly designed 2016 Civic sedan -- which is the company’s 10th generation Civic model -- is a perfect passenger vehicle; marking the most advanced iteration of the Civic in the model’s 42-year history.
According to reviews, the new 2016 Honda Civic is a pleasant and moderate sedan, which comes with an affordable price tag and is extremely dependable. The vehicle – which has taken most of its styling cues from Europe - is also astoundingly predictable as well as economical.
As compared to the 2015 Civic, the new 2016 Civic has more length and width, though it is slightly lower in height. The new Civic also boasts a comparatively much sportier-looking body, with a longer hood and shorter rear overhang. The sportier handling of the sedan is also very crisp.
So far as under-the-hood enhancements are concerned, the new 2016 Civic sedan is that first turbo in the Civic lineup. It is equipped with a new 1.5-liter turbocharged engine, which has the capability to deliver 174 horsepower and 162 pound-feet of torque.
Describing the 2016 Honda Civic as “a global car” for which Honda wanted to “raise the style quotient and the fun-to-drive factor,” Michael Willrich – Honda’s senior product planner -- said in a recent statement: "In the past, we targeted other compacts in the U.S. market — and the last one didn't do so well with the critics. This time we decided to target European benchmarks.
- Majority of Americans want COVID-19 vaccine on market before visiting Las Vegas: Macquarie Survey
- Nevada man arrested for trespassing after he allegedly refused to wear face mask at Hard Rock Casino Bar
- Stakelogic’s Dragons & Magic video slot takes players through dark forest full of mysteries
- Colorado reports $25.6 million revenue for first month of legal sports betting
- Scientific Games urges Rhode Island lawmakers to reopen bidding for instant lottery ticket contract
New Zealand News
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More