Blackberry to launch its latest android smartphone PRIV in 31 regions in next 3 months
Though experts have been giving mixed reviews about BlackBerry’s newly launched android phone, Blackberry PRIV, the company’s CEO John Chen is quite happy with the sales response so far. Chen has announced that they may launch a second high-end Android smartphone in 2016.
Chen has affirmed that if the first Blackberry smartphone performs better then they will concentrate on the high-end, closer to mid-range phone that can be rolled as early as by 2016. Blackberry PRIV’s selling point is its slide-out keyboard.
Though the keyboard feature has cons to it, overall it is good and useful. Coming to its display, then the phone boasts of quad HD display and 18 megapixel camera that remains good. Though it has battery of 3, 410 mAh, when it comes to heavy use like social networking and music streaming then its average.
Packed with these features has led Blackberry to report a nearly 12% rise in revenue in its latest quarter. In the three months ending November 28, Blackberry has reported global revenue of $548 million, which is up by 11.8% from the earlier quarter.
Blackberry PRIV, which is currently available in four countries, comes with Snapdragon 808 chip and 3GB of RAM. Experts have not linked the photo-quality of the phone, which was reasonably bright, but at the same time colorless and noisy.
The phone has ample of app, ask for Instagram, Flickr or Swarm, it has all. Blackberry has included its custom touches in the latest gadget as well. Another great factor about the phone is the level of support BlackBerry has been giving to PRIV.
In its December update, the phone’s performance was improved including the camera's low-light quality along with numerous app updates. Experts think that this extra level of care comes partly from make-or-break need, but without a doubt it is appreciable. Blackberry is planning to launch the phone in 31 regions in the next three months.
- Colorado Casinos get green signal to reopen next week
- U.S. Authorities Grant Approval for Tribal Casino in Park City
- Washington’s Puyallup Tribe opens new-fangled $400 million Emerald Queen Casino Tacoma
- Ohio Governor DeWine allows casinos and racinos to resume operations on June 18th
- Drew Las Vegas casino resort project’s future becomes uncertain as developer defaults on debt obligations
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
- The Star Sydney Hotel & Casino signs new 20-year tax agreement with EGM exclusivity
- Air New Zealand plans to shed 2,000 more jobs to deal with low demand
- Macau Gambling King Stanley Ho passes away aged 98
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More
At the CES 2016 event to be held in Las Vegas from...Read More
In an announcement made on Tuesday, Disney Research...Read More