Newly Leaked Cover Images provide sneak peep into Samsung Galaxy S7’s look
Over the past few weeks, there have been a crazy lot of rumors surrounding Samsung’s Galaxy S7. The craze about the gadget’s look went altogether to a new level when new images were leaked online showing the cover cases of Samsung Galaxy S7 providing a hint about how it will look.
It is also being rumored that the Galaxy S7’s Plus variant will also be released. The images show smartphones having a rectangular home button and a protrude rear camera unit, volume button on the left side and the power button on the right side.
The USB port, headphone port and a speaker grille are at the bottom. South Korean tech major is also considering to have a retina scanner and a new high-speed charging port in Galaxy 7 to be launched in March.
As per experts, the improvements in the new Galaxy S7 will not make it a lot different from its predecessor, the Galaxy S6. The new smartphones will be available in the US from mid-March. Expectations are based on the announcement made on the Mobile World Congress trade show in Barcelona in late February.
The Galaxy S6 was launched in market just after six weeks of its earlier announcement this year. Experts think that the increased timeline is an attempt to capitalize on the rumors around the device. The phone’s success is crucial for Samsung’s new mobile chief, D.J. Koh, who has been lately promoted with a hope that the new leadership could bring revenue for the world’s biggest smartphone maker as for consecutive two years, it has witnessed drop in sales.
Major changes have been made at the managerial level in Samsung. Koh took over J.K. Shin, who was handling the post of mobile chief from longtime. He will now head mobile R&D, product planning, and design, manufacturing and sales and marketing.
Next year’s flagship will be similar to the Galaxy S6 and many of the new features in it are already available in other handsets available on the market.
- Hyundai Ioniq Electric tops GreenerCars’ 2021 “greenest” list; Ram 1500 TRX ranked “meanest” vehicle
- Pennsylvania casino representatives urge state lawmakers to limit VGTs & ban illegal skill gaming
- Hyundai announces battery leasing accord to trim down EV prices, coordinate reuse
- Samsung SDI to invest $849 million to expand EV battery plant in Hungary
- Pennsylvania Lottery on track to break revenue record: Drew Svitko
New Zealand News
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More