This Flu season hasn't really hit hard so far
The flu season was in full swing around this time, last year, likely keeping many home sick for Christmas. The case is not the same this year. Flu season hasn't actually hit hard countrywide so far.
The Centers for Disease Control has shown quite low numbers of flu cases, and there’re minimal in the Ozarks.
Not many people have come down with the aching, coughing, and fever of the flu in Springfield so far. Sunshine Health Mart has been seeing the symptoms. Natalie Foster, pharmacist in charge and owner of Sunshine Health Mart Pharmacy, said, “There was definitely a little bit of a shortage of Tamiflu last year, but we haven't really seen that this year. The flu season hasn't really hit the region yet”.
The health department said that no cases have been reported in Greene County so far, but it's probably only a normal flu season. Kendra Findley, Administrator of Community Health and Epidemiology with the Springfield-Greene County Health Department, said that previous year they started abnormally early, in October, and the case last year was historic. Findley added that more than 2,500 cases were reported to them last year.
Everybody is pondering over what's has kept flu cases down so far this year? Findley said that weather is always associated with flu, but if experts point of view is taken into consideration, there is not much correlation. Findley mentioned that what he was hoping and what the experts have been pointed out was that this year there is a much better match with the vaccine.
- Majority of Americans want COVID-19 vaccine on market before visiting Las Vegas: Macquarie Survey
- Nevada man arrested for trespassing after he allegedly refused to wear face mask at Hard Rock Casino Bar
- Stakelogic’s Dragons & Magic video slot takes players through dark forest full of mysteries
- Colorado reports $25.6 million revenue for first month of legal sports betting
- Scientific Games urges Rhode Island lawmakers to reopen bidding for instant lottery ticket contract
New Zealand News
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More