McDonald’s Experiments with Menu
The famous fast food restaurant, McDonald’s, seems to experimenting with its menu by including macaroni and cheese option. However, the mac and cheese is only available in 18 restaurants of the Cleveland area in Ohio. These outlets are acting as a test market for the new entry in the menu.
Mcdonald’s has been offering mac and cheese since this summer. “We’re always looking for new ways to offer relevant tastes to our customers, so we’re giving mac and cheese a try and gathering valuable feedback from our customers,” said Lisa McComb, a McDonald’s spokeswoman. Mac and cheese is considered as a tries and tested food combination.
The novelty food item is being sold a part of Happy Meal, which is worth $3. The meal includes mac and cheese, along with fries, fruit and milk. The company reported that the four-ounce portion contains five grams of protein and whole grain each, while offering less than 200 calories. The mac and cheese is now being sold as a separate item for $1.75 from November 2015. Lisa said that the product will be sold only until February 2016. Its availability after that is uncertain.
She added that the customers’ reviews will be used to determine the continuity of the product. It is still very early to say anything about the outcome of the experiment and the company is not sure whether it will be offered at any other outlets, Lisa stated. Among other experiments, the company started selling all-day breakfast in October 2015. In the U.K., McDonald’s is offering customized thicker, premium burger.
- Tesla’s Model 3 EV with 93-mile range being advertised on Canadian website
- Tesla delays deliveries of refreshed Model S and Model X electric vehicles
- Tesla offering 50% discount on Supercharging at night in California
- GM takes wraps off Hummer EV SUV version; International launch scheduled for 2023
- Toyota’s plug-in car sales in U.S. jump to almost 10,000 in first quarter of 2021
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
The Health Department of Northwest Michigan has...Read More
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More