McDonald’s Experiments with Menu
The famous fast food restaurant, McDonald’s, seems to experimenting with its menu by including macaroni and cheese option. However, the mac and cheese is only available in 18 restaurants of the Cleveland area in Ohio. These outlets are acting as a test market for the new entry in the menu.
Mcdonald’s has been offering mac and cheese since this summer. “We’re always looking for new ways to offer relevant tastes to our customers, so we’re giving mac and cheese a try and gathering valuable feedback from our customers,” said Lisa McComb, a McDonald’s spokeswoman. Mac and cheese is considered as a tries and tested food combination.
The novelty food item is being sold a part of Happy Meal, which is worth $3. The meal includes mac and cheese, along with fries, fruit and milk. The company reported that the four-ounce portion contains five grams of protein and whole grain each, while offering less than 200 calories. The mac and cheese is now being sold as a separate item for $1.75 from November 2015. Lisa said that the product will be sold only until February 2016. Its availability after that is uncertain.
She added that the customers’ reviews will be used to determine the continuity of the product. It is still very early to say anything about the outcome of the experiment and the company is not sure whether it will be offered at any other outlets, Lisa stated. Among other experiments, the company started selling all-day breakfast in October 2015. In the U.K., McDonald’s is offering customized thicker, premium burger.
- Del Lago Casino’s furloughed worker creates petition to reopen as operator planning to lay off over 1,000 staff
- Oklahoma will have to bear cost of poorly negotiated gaming compact deal with Native American tribes: Governor Stitt
- Majority of Americans want COVID-19 vaccine on market before visiting Las Vegas: Macquarie Survey
- Nevada man arrested for trespassing after he allegedly refused to wear face mask at Hard Rock Casino Bar
- Stakelogic’s Dragons & Magic video slot takes players through dark forest full of mysteries
New Zealand News
- PAGCor suffers first-half deficit of $32.5 million due to corona virus-related closures
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More