Is Canned Air Only Way to Deal with Smog in China
China’s massive capital Beijing is regularly blanketed in notorious smog linked with coal consumption and heavy industry. Earlier, Beijing officials issued red alert for second time in December due to smog which is getting ridiculously bad.
This year wasn’t good at all for the Chinese capital when it comes to air pollution. Smog has made things more difficult for residents, especially in winters. There are reports that the smog is stretching beyond Beijing into much of northern China.
Masked pedestrians and cyclists could be easily noticed on the city’s streets. This wave of smog has introduced a new product in Beijing: canned air. Earlier, some city residents were spotted breathing air from a can. A picture of a woman doing the same went viral on the internet. There are reports that people have realized that buying such cans is the only way to tackle city’s bad air.
These cans, which come in different volumes, are filled with fresh air from Canada. A can of air can be purchased by giving 120 yuan. A company, which provides such cans in China, says the air in cans is from the Rocky Mountains. It is the purest air and contains natural energy, the company claimed.
Moses Lam and Troy Paquette, owners of Vitality Air, a company that sells canned air, said their aim was to sell fresh air to Americans, but they launched the product in China two months ago after hearing that pollution has made it difficult for residents to breathe.
- Nikola Motors puts hydrogen fuel-cell semi truck Badger project on back burner
- BMW expands vehicle recall over battery issue to more than 4,500 U.S. plug-in hybrids
- Karma Automotive announces attractive price tag & unique features for upcoming GSe-6 electric sedan
- Twin River acquires iconic Bally’s brand from Caesars Entertainment for $20 million
- Wynn Resorts’ Encore to close for 3 days a week due to low demand
New Zealand News
- The Importance of Casinos to Cryptocurrencies
- ACMA asks Fortune Clock Casino and Dinkum customers to withdraw funds or risk losing money permanently
- Mercedes-Benz’s upcoming EQ electric cars to allow users to choose the sound they want to vehicle to make
- Mohegan Gaming-led consortium reportedly files bid for license to build & operate Athens casino
- Eyas Gaming Ltd eager to enter Germany’s regulated online gaming space
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More