Report: ‘Rise of the Tomb Raider’ will be launched on PC in Jan 2016
According to a Gamespot report, Crystal Dynamics and Square Enix will probably release a PC version of ‘Rise of the Tomb Raider’ game in January 2016.
The Gamespot report is based on the listing of ‘Rise of the Tomb Raider’ spotted on Steam. The game was initially launched as a timed exclusive on Microsoft’s Xbox One console in November; with a launch of the PC version on Steam having been planned for the near future. The game will also probably be launched on Sony’s PlayStation 4 console in late 2016.
As per the Gamespot report, a recent update on the Steam page hints at the imminent launch of the ‘Rise of the Tomb Raider’ on PC. The update points to a January 2016 launch of the PC version of the game, though it does not specify any exact release date.
However, according to SteamDB, which has substantiated that the listing of ‘Rise of the Tomb Raider’ on the updated Steam page in a genuine entry, the PC version of the game is scheduled for launch on January 1, 2016.
Meanwhile, speculating a different launch date for ‘Rise of the Tomb Raider’ on PC, an Amazon listing -- spotted by Geek.com – has indicated that the game will probably launch on PC on January 29, 2016.
- Hyundai Ioniq Electric tops GreenerCars’ 2021 “greenest” list; Ram 1500 TRX ranked “meanest” vehicle
- Pennsylvania casino representatives urge state lawmakers to limit VGTs & ban illegal skill gaming
- Hyundai announces battery leasing accord to trim down EV prices, coordinate reuse
- Samsung SDI to invest $849 million to expand EV battery plant in Hungary
- Pennsylvania Lottery on track to break revenue record: Drew Svitko
New Zealand News
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More