Nintendo 2DS launching in Japan with four Pokemon-themed consoles
According to an announcement made on Pokemon's official Japanese site, Nintendo is set to launch its 2DS handheld gaming console in Japan with the rollout of four special Pokemon-themed console models.
As per the announcement, Nintendo’s launch of the four special Pokemon-themed 2DS consoles in Japan is scheduled for February 27, 2016, which incidentally marks the 20th anniversary of Pokemon Red and Blue.
The four Pokemon-themed Nintendo 2DS handhelds will be available in classic Pokemon colors -- red, blue, green, and yellow. The new consoles -- which will ship with their respective Pokemon titles pre-installed -- are now available for preorder in Japan.
However, as of now, there is no official confirmation about whether the special 2DS models will also be launched in the Western markets.
The new Nintendo 2DS consoles will come with a Pokemon-themed home menu, stickers, and the Kanto region map poster of the game. In addition, the gamers will also get a download code for the much-desired Mew. The code can be used by the gamers with their 2DS game, or on Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire, and Pokemon X and Y.
- Violent protests could discourage some guests from returning to Las Vegas casinos when they reopen
- Casino magnate Derek Stevens buys 1,000 flight tickets to help boost Las Vegas’ struggling economy
- What You Should Consider While Choosing the Best CBD Products?
- Virginia’s Hard Rock Bristol Casino proposal receives positive feedback from area residents
- Illinois Senate Approves Chicago Casino Plan
New Zealand News
- Macau Gambling King Stanley Ho passes away aged 98
- Tensions between US and China may hurt Las Vegas’ Casino Revenue
- Nevada Gaming Watchdog forces Casinos to submit their reopening plans
- Star Entertainment announces $2.3bn funding for Queen’s Wharf casino resort in Brisbane
- Air New Zealand announces layoff for 300 engineering and Maintenance jobs
In an announcement made on Tuesday, Disney Research...Read More
On the eve of Christmas season and with the...Read More
Do you hate fingerprints on your car’s infotainment...Read More