Nintendo 2DS launching in Japan with four Pokemon-themed consoles
According to an announcement made on Pokemon's official Japanese site, Nintendo is set to launch its 2DS handheld gaming console in Japan with the rollout of four special Pokemon-themed console models.
As per the announcement, Nintendo’s launch of the four special Pokemon-themed 2DS consoles in Japan is scheduled for February 27, 2016, which incidentally marks the 20th anniversary of Pokemon Red and Blue.
The four Pokemon-themed Nintendo 2DS handhelds will be available in classic Pokemon colors -- red, blue, green, and yellow. The new consoles -- which will ship with their respective Pokemon titles pre-installed -- are now available for preorder in Japan.
However, as of now, there is no official confirmation about whether the special 2DS models will also be launched in the Western markets.
The new Nintendo 2DS consoles will come with a Pokemon-themed home menu, stickers, and the Kanto region map poster of the game. In addition, the gamers will also get a download code for the much-desired Mew. The code can be used by the gamers with their 2DS game, or on Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire, and Pokemon X and Y.
- Colorado Casinos get green signal to reopen next week
- U.S. Authorities Grant Approval for Tribal Casino in Park City
- Washington’s Puyallup Tribe opens new-fangled $400 million Emerald Queen Casino Tacoma
- Ohio Governor DeWine allows casinos and racinos to resume operations on June 18th
- Drew Las Vegas casino resort project’s future becomes uncertain as developer defaults on debt obligations
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
- The Star Sydney Hotel & Casino signs new 20-year tax agreement with EGM exclusivity
- Air New Zealand plans to shed 2,000 more jobs to deal with low demand
- Macau Gambling King Stanley Ho passes away aged 98
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More
At the CES 2016 event to be held in Las Vegas from...Read More
In an announcement made on Tuesday, Disney Research...Read More