Samsung’s Creative Lab will demonstrate three projects at CES 2016
At the CES 2016 event to be held in Las Vegas from January 6 to January 9, bigwig South Korean device maker Samsung's Creative Lab team will demonstrate three interesting projects. The new projects will be demonstrated to gather feedback from the CES attendees, and to gauge the market potential of the new devices.
The three innovative projects which Creative Lab will exhibit at the CES 2016 include a ‘smart’ healthcare belt called WELT; a ‘Rink’ hand-motion controller for virtual reality (VR) headsets; and a new ‘TipTalk’ UX which allows users to listen to calls or to music just by touching their finger to their ear.
The ‘smart’ and ‘wearable’ healthcare belt WELT will unfold a personalized healthcare and weight management plan for users. Though fairly akin to a normal belt in appearance, WELT has the capability to record the wearer’s waist size, track the users’ eating habits, time spent sitting down, and even keep count of the steps taken by them.
The ‘Rink’ hand-motion controller for mobile VR devices is a comparatively less ambitious project to be demonstrated by the Samsung Creative Lab team. The device is essentially a companion piece of hardware for VR headset, to enable the users to enjoy a more fun-filled VR experience.
The ‘TipTalk’ UX is basically a wristband which allows users to hear the audio on their smartphone or smartwatch simply through their fingertip. The wristband can synced with a smartphone, and can also be added to both analog and digital watches.
- GM takes wraps off BrightDrop EV600 all-electric delivery van
- GM teases automobile enthusiasts with mysterious electric vehicles at CES
- New ET7 Electric Sedan Brings NIO Closer To Fully Autonomous Driving Capability
- Massachusetts Governor Baker’s 25% capacity rule is death warrant for Casinos: Richard McGowan
- San Diego Tribal Casinos refute report blaming them of spreading COVID-19
New Zealand News
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19
- Top Live Casinos in India and Pure Casino Signup Offer
- Independent MP Justin Field making efforts to prevent NSW from compensating Crown Resorts
- President-elect Biden’s Climate Plan to provide big boost to EVs and green power
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More