Microsoft launches new photo app called ‘Microsoft Selfie’
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a new photo app which the company has described a “selfie and portrait enhancement application,” designed to enable users to capture perfect ‘selfies.’
The ‘free’ new photo app -- initially only for users of iOS devices -- is appropriately called ‘Microsoft Selfie,’ and it is now available at the Apple App Store. It supports the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
Microsoft has not disclosed any expected timeline for the availability of the app for Android users.
The simple-to-use Microsoft Selfie app basically enables iPhone users to edit their selfies like a professional, to as to make them appear much better. The users of the app simply have to click a selfie – or choose any other photo from the camera roll of their handset – and then process it right within the app.
The Instagram-like editing features of the new Microsoft Selfie app take a number of factors into account before making simple enhancements to the users’ photos. These factors include the users’ age, gender, skin tone, lighting, and noise, among others. In addition, for the post-processing job, the app gives users a total of 13 different filters, though they can use one feature at a given time.
According to the description on the app page, Microsoft Selfie app takes several variables into account, “applies different models automatically and finishes enhancement with just a single click.”
- Tesla’s Model 3 EV with 93-mile range being advertised on Canadian website
- Tesla delays deliveries of refreshed Model S and Model X electric vehicles
- Tesla offering 50% discount on Supercharging at night in California
- GM takes wraps off Hummer EV SUV version; International launch scheduled for 2023
- Toyota’s plug-in car sales in U.S. jump to almost 10,000 in first quarter of 2021
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
The Health Department of Northwest Michigan has...Read More
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More