Ferrari California Turbo to be launched soon
Ferrari's revamped California car will arrive with letter "T" in its name, which will stand for turbo; and it will be the first turbocharged Ferrari car since the iconic F40.
The new Ferrari California T simmers with near classical elegance and stylish proportions but its looks avoid the aggression of other models. It provides space for two adults and two kids in the back.
It is powered by a new 3,855cc twin-turbo V8 engine that can produce 560 horsepower, and comes equipped with twin-scroll turbochargers, direct injection, three-piece exhaust headers, and a seven-speed, twin-clutch paddle shift auto technology.
Torque can reach as high as 557lb ft at 4,750rpm, which represents an increase of around 49 per cent from the old California. The torque has been limited in the earlier gears by using the company's latest stability control
As per the luxury carmaker's claims, the new car is 15 per cent more fuel efficient than its predecessor, which was launched in 2008. The fuel economy is rated at 26.9 miles per gallon with carbon emissions of 250grams per kilometers.
Other striking features of the new car includes parking sensors, carbon-ceramic brakes, launch control, cruise control, sat-navigation with Bluetooth and DAB digital radio, electric seats, tyre pressure monitors, tracking device and automatic wipers and lights.,
The new Ferrari California T will be available with a price tag of £154,490.
- Hyundai announces battery leasing accord to trim down EV prices, coordinate reuse
- Samsung SDI to invest $849 million to expand EV battery plant in Hungary
- Pennsylvania Lottery on track to break revenue record: Drew Svitko
- Frigid temperatures & ice storms force Oklahoma Cherokee casinos to close again
- Former Las Vegas 311 Boyz gang member & his girlfriend nabbed in Idaho
New Zealand News
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More