The information stored in the profile of each member of Uncover Michigan is very basic which includes name/ email and location only. A member is fully registered once he confirms his email address. Your data is safe with Uncover Michigan and passwords are stored using encryption technology. We do not sell list of our subscribers to any advertisers or email campaigners.
No other information is recorded or stored on our servers except your IP address and source of traffic. For tracking website traffic, we use Google Analytics which records some additional information.
Links to other websites
Uncover Michigan provides links to other websites which have more information relevant to our content. We do not advertise any website directly on our platform. We include advertisement only through advertising networks. We do not take any responsibility of content posted on third-party websites.
Third Party Advertising
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit networkadvertising.org.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.uncovermichigan.com and other sites on the Internet.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
In case, you need any information regarding any news item or article posted on our website, please contact us.
- Las Vegas Convention & Visitors Authority to acquire Las Vegas Monorail for over $24 million
- Leading investment bank ‘unsure’ about upcoming Resorts World Las Vegas Casino’s success
- California Supreme Court ruling paves way for tribal casino near Madera
- Drew Las Vegas Casino arsonist sentenced to five years in federal prison
- Months-long Casino closures could impact New York State’s schools, cities with budget crisis
New Zealand News
- Donaco International reports H1 net loss of AU$59 million, showing significant year-on-year improvement
- Why the NZ Dollar Could Have a Very Bright Future
- Sydney’s Star Casino fined $90,000 for allowing minors to gamble in 2019
- Danville Casino Campaign being led by former Caesars CEO Tony Rodio
- Gaming regulators in no mood to allow Imperial Pacific to walk away from financial obligations
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More