The average price of regular, unleaded gasoline in the Muskegon and some other parts of Michigan has declined by nearly a quarter since last week, figures released by Dearborn-based auto club AAA showed.
According to AAA's latest Daily Fuel Gauge Report, average gasoline price across the...read more
The Michigan branch of motor club & leisure travel organization AAA and Secretary of State Ruth Johnson on Wednesday announced a partnership to offer a new ExpressSOS station in the metro area of Grand Rapids.
The new facility provides residents of Michigan with a new option to get...read more
At least thirty students of Olivet College were rushed to a nearby hospital on Wednesday after they experienced symptoms including dizziness, headache and nausea.
The students taken to the Hayes Green Beach Hospital's emergency room have since been released after being tested for Carbon...read more
In order to bring benefits for environmental stewardship and strengthen the conservation efforts of the Great Lakes, a group of Northern Michigan men are making efforts to raise $10,000. They are going to attempt stand-up paddleboarding across Lake Michigan to raise funds for the same this...read more
Michigan Department of Transportation has released a new study claiming the benefits of nearly $668 million to the economy of the state due to bicycle riding. The sale of bikes and related equipment has helped many local companies and small business owners.
Josh DeBruyn, bicycle and...read more
Michigan's junior center/guard, Graham Glasgow, who was arrested during the off season for drunk driving, has said that he has learnt from with arrest. Glasgow was selected as a starter at the University of Michigan in the previous year. His entire carrier was in jeopardy when he was arrested...read more
Investigators in the state of Michigan have said that a woman who claims to have been abducted and health for 16 hours earlier in the week, was actually making up the story about her abduction.
The Monroe County Sheriff's Office set in a statement that the 6 8 18 your old girl false lee...read more
- « first
- Tesla’s Model 3 EV with 93-mile range being advertised on Canadian website
- Tesla delays deliveries of refreshed Model S and Model X electric vehicles
- Tesla offering 50% discount on Supercharging at night in California
- GM takes wraps off Hummer EV SUV version; International launch scheduled for 2023
- Toyota’s plug-in car sales in U.S. jump to almost 10,000 in first quarter of 2021
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
The Health Department of Northwest Michigan has...Read More
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More