China’s massive capital Beijing is regularly blanketed in notorious smog linked with coal consumption and heavy industry. Earlier, Beijing officials issued red alert for second time in December due to smog which is getting ridiculously bad.
This year wasn’t good at all for the Chinese...read more
The first Chinese mission that has made a soft landing on the moon’s surface has found a new type of volcanic moon rock. The discovery has marked the first time in nearly 4 decades that a new finding has got confirmation from the surface of the moon.
As per Washington University in St....read more
A new discovery of a 14,000 years old thigh bone is all set to amend the history of human evolution. Scientists believe the fossilized femur could add a new branch in family tree of humans.
Previously, historians thought other ancient human species vanished after the appearance of...read more
An ancient human species, which was thought to be extinct long time ago, likely survived until about 14,000 years ago, a new study has suggested. Researchers unearthed a fragment of thigh bone in a Chinese cave, which they believe could reveal human ancestors’ unexpected survival.
A team of researchers said that they have discovered the first ever remains of microscopic kinorhynch worms which are commonly known as mud dragons. The fossils were found in China and are almost 530 million years old.
According to the researchers, the very first fossil belonging to the...read more
Chinese news website Economic Daily News has revealed in a recent report that US tech biggie Apple plans to roll out a major upgrade to its MacBook Air laptops in 2016. The upgraded MacBook Air models will likely be unveiled by Apple at the Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) next year....read more
China will also look for signs of life in space. The East Asian country has joined the hunt for extra-terrestrials with a huge telescope. The dish, which has size equal to 30 football pitches, will search for alien life about tens of billions of light years away from the earth.
A team of Chinese researchers have claimed that origami-inspired graphene paper that is capable of folding itself could be used to create anything from miniature robots to devices for tissue engineering.
Researchers from China's Donghua University demonstrated that heating a sheet of...read more
A team of researchers presented new analysis of previously conducted research which showed that people who have high-stress jobs are at higher risk of stroke. As per the research, people with high-stress jobs have 22% higher risk as compared to others with low-stress jobs.
Study lead...read more
One in three young men in China is likely to die of tobacco, said a research that was recently published in the medical journal The Lancet. But the number of men dying from tobacco can fall if they quit smoking.
The studies, conducted by researchers from Oxford University, the Chinese...read more
In a Wednesday announcement, Microsoft said that it has signed a distribution deal with leading Chinese search giant Baidu Inc., to enable Internet users in the country to use Baidu.com as the search engine within Microsoft's new Edge browser.
The new distribution deal signed by Microsoft...read more
The Chinese market is one of the biggest for industrial robots due to its huge size. According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, the Chinese manufacturing sector has employed roughly 100 million people during 2009, whereas the US manufacturing sector hired 14.2 million people that year....read more
- next ›
- DraftKings signs deal with Casino Queen to offer sports betting services in Illinois
- San Manuel unveils new smoking, alcohol consumption guidelines amid soaring COVID-19 cases in Southern California
- US District Court Judge dismisses lawsuit questioning Texas tribal casino’s sovereign immunity
- JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs bullish on British bookmakers Flutter Entertainment and William Hill
- Tesla Model S ‘Long Range Plus’ offers 402 miles range on Single Charge
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
- The Star Sydney Hotel & Casino signs new 20-year tax agreement with EGM exclusivity
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More
At the CES 2016 event to be held in Las Vegas from...Read More
In an announcement made on Tuesday, Disney Research...Read More