Hawaii’s firsts surviving set of quintuplets were born on October 10 to a Hawaiian couple. The mother gave birth to four premature baby boys and a baby girl. All the babies were discharged from the hospital to spend their first Christmas at home with their mom and dad.
The quintuplets...read more
Hawaii Island officials reported that they have ordered closure of Milolii Beach Park in response to the dengue fever outbreak in the region. It is the second South Kona beach park to be closed due to dengue.
According to the Hawaii Department of Health, as of December 23, there were only...read more
After a huge protest and anger from the Native Hawaiians, the chair of the Thirty Meter Telescope (TMT) ordered to remove the construction vehicles and equipments from the mountain considered sacred by some native Hawaiians.
Native Hawaiian opposed the construction of TMT, the $1.4...read more
Vehicles and machinery that was sitting idle at the Mauna Kea ever since the protestors started to protest against the construction of Thirty Meter Telescope on the mountain have been removed.
Native Hawaiian opposed the construction of TMT, the $1.4 billion project, as they said that...read more
The controversial ‘Mauna Kea’ massive telescope project hit another stumbling block as the Supreme Court of Hawaii has invalidated the building permit for the hotly contested project.
The Thirty Meter Telescope (TMT), a $1.4 billion observatory, is planned to be constructed on the peak of...read more
At the time when scientists have been raising concerns about the pessimistic condition of coral reefs across the world, a group of researchers on Coconut Island are going to make an initiative to grow 'super coral', which could survive the extreme climatic conditions and more acidic oceans...read more
Last week, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) declared the third global coral bleaching event ever on record. The announcement came after a year of widespread coral damage that started in the north Pacific, expanding to the south pacific and Indian oceans before it...read more
Bleaching of the colorful coral is spreading across the world from Hawaii to the Indian Ocean. Scientists fear that the massive worldwide coral bleaching event could result in loss of more than 12,000 square kilometers or over 4,500 square miles of corals in 2015.
The coral bleaching...read more
Ocean temperatures are rising rapidly due to climate change and making scientists think seriously about global warming. According to scientists, ocean temperatures around Hawaii are warmer than normal this year and it could result into worst coral bleaching the US State has ever seen.... read more
Group of hundreds of protestors on a Hawaii mountain road erupted in cheers on Wednesday after construction crews turned around and returned from the site for what would be one of the world’s largest telescopes i.e. Thirty Meter Telescope (TMT).
The billion-dollar project has drawn...read more
Hawaii state lawmakers on Friday passed a bill which would makes it the first in the United States to prohibit the sale of cigarettes and other tobacco products to people under 21.
Presently the minimum legal age for smoking or using tobacco products is 18. The new bill will now go before...read more
On Sunday, professional surfer and former Kauai mayoral candidate Dustin Barca was arrested by Hawaii Police Department while conducting peaceful demonstrations at the summit of Mauna Kea.
Barca who has also been a vocal opponent of GMO farming practices joined with a group of activists...read more
- Casino tycoon Sheldon Adelson emerges as biggest US political donor over past two decades
- Donald Trump losing voter base and attacks Bubba Wallace on Twitter
- Illinois Governor Pritzker signs legislation into law, reducing taxes on Chicago integrated resort’s GGR
- Nebraska voters likely to face commercial Casino Ballot referendum in November 2020
- DraftKings signs deal with Casino Queen to offer sports betting services in Illinois
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More