The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Fisheries and Hawaiian Islands Humpback Whale National Marine Sanctuary officials are trying to untangle a humpback whale entangled in strong synthetic fishing line.
The entangled 45-foot, 45-ton whale was spotted off the coast of the...read more
A couple getting married had a really hard time to make sure that their big day goes as per plans as their marriage spot in Hawaii came near President Barack Obama's vacation spot.
The couple is Natalie Heimel and Edward Mallue Jr. Both of them are US Army captains that are stationed in...read more
Lava flow from the Kilauea volcano in Hawaii stalled and hardened merely 700 yards away from the Pahoa Shopping Center - the island's biggest shopping precinct.
Hawaii County Civil Defense officials were expecting the flowing lava to reach the shopping center on or around Christmas,...read more
On Thursday, Hawaii County Civil Defense said the lava from an active volcano, Kilauea on Hawaii's Big Island has slowed slightly but stayed on track to hit a shopping center in the small town of Pahoa.
According to Darryl Oliveira, Hawaii County civil defense administrator, the molten...read more
As per local reports, lava from Hawaii's Kilauea volcano is flowing towards a highway in the Puna district of the state.
The lava flowing through grass and trees could be seen in the aerial footage released by the County of Hawaii on Friday. As per Hawaii County Civil Defense officials,...read more
A cosmic gas cloud predestined for a deadly encounter with the gigantic black hole at the core of the Milky Way has survived and continued happily in its orbit.
The scientists believed that the mystery cloud dubbed 'G2' would rip apart from the black hole encounter, unleashing fireworks...read more
It has been reported that two Puna lava residents were arrested late Thursday night for criminal trespassing after bragging to reporters and showcasing some of the items that they brought after dipping into the Puna lava flow.
Police officials stated that 65-year-old Ruth Crawford of Kae'...read more
On Sunday, local authorities announced that the lava flow from an erupting volcano has advanced about 250 yards since Saturday morning. The lava was flowing at the rate of around about 10 to 15 yards an hour.
Due to the lava flow’s advancement, many residents in a rural area of Hawaii...read more
It has been reported that Hurricane Ana was figuring a path south of Hawaii, as it sent strong waves pulsating some shorelines and producing strong winds that forced the officials to urge caution.
Weather forecasters late Friday said that there were fewer chances for hurricane conditions...read more
- « first
- Hyundai announces battery leasing accord to trim down EV prices, coordinate reuse
- Samsung SDI to invest $849 million to expand EV battery plant in Hungary
- Pennsylvania Lottery on track to break revenue record: Drew Svitko
- Frigid temperatures & ice storms force Oklahoma Cherokee casinos to close again
- Former Las Vegas 311 Boyz gang member & his girlfriend nabbed in Idaho
New Zealand News
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More