Honda has revealed in a recent announcement that it has achieved a new production milestone in motorcycles --- the motorcycle division of the company has put together the 300-millionth motorcycle to be rolled off its production line.
According to the announcement made by Honda, the '300...read more
In a highly noteworthy last-week announcement, bigwig Japanese automaker Toyota said that it is set to launch the world's first mass fuel-cell vehicle - the Mirai Sedan - in its domestic market in December. The launch of the vehicle in the US and European markets is expected in 2015.
Japanese device manufacturer Sony is reportedly preparing a beta period for its cloud-based TV service, Vue. The preparation of beta period for Vue essentially underscores Sony's efforts to push TV into the next stage of evolution.
According to Sony, the cloud-based Vue TV service - which...read more
In a Thursday announcement, Japanese device maker Sony revealed that its smartphone business - Sony Mobile Communications - will soon be headed by Hiroki Totoki; thanks to a switch of high-level executives by the company.
According to the announcement made by Sony, the reins of Sony...read more
It has been reported that SoftBank is planning to buy DreamWorks Animation. Finalization of this deal would help the Japanese group get control over Hollywood's largest independent animation studio.
SoftBank, the Japanese telecommunication and Internet giant, has offered $32 per share to...read more
Japan released the latest economic data marking the 26th consecutive trade deficit on Thursday. The data showed that the exports declined in August, as the shipments to the United States narrowed.
The data has raised concerns that due to lower exports, the economy may have a shallow...read more
Lately, the International Union for Conservation (IUCN) announced of including the Japanese eel into the red list of endangered species.
As per the IUCN, loss of habitat, overfishing, pollution, change in oceanic currents and barriers to migrations are major reasons for putting the...read more
- « first
- Colorado Casinos get green signal to reopen next week
- U.S. Authorities Grant Approval for Tribal Casino in Park City
- Washington’s Puyallup Tribe opens new-fangled $400 million Emerald Queen Casino Tacoma
- Ohio Governor DeWine allows casinos and racinos to resume operations on June 18th
- Drew Las Vegas casino resort project’s future becomes uncertain as developer defaults on debt obligations
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
- The Star Sydney Hotel & Casino signs new 20-year tax agreement with EGM exclusivity
- Air New Zealand plans to shed 2,000 more jobs to deal with low demand
- Macau Gambling King Stanley Ho passes away aged 98
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More
At the CES 2016 event to be held in Las Vegas from...Read More
In an announcement made on Tuesday, Disney Research...Read More