American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming Corporation has confirmed that it has started making preparations to re-launch thirteen of its gaming venues as the economy is showing signs of recover from the corona virus pandemic.
The Paradise, Nevada-based gaming giant began dusting...read more
At the 2015 DefCon event in Las Vegas, hacker Samy Kamkar unveiled his new wireless device called RollJam. The device, priced at $32, has the capability to interpret and steal the wireless codes for unlocking car doors and garages remotely.
Introducing the RollJam device at the conference...read more
Ted Cruz launched his presidential campaign last month and is all set to travel to Las Vegas to speak to the Republican Jewish donors that he is the most electable, pro-Israel Republican in a crowd of candidates making the exact same pitch.
Former Texas Gov. Rick Perry, South Carolina...read more
At the 2015 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas this week, Taiwanese firm Gogoro unveiled a smart electric scooter - the Gogoro Smartscooter - which runs on swappable electric batteries.
The Smartscooter is Gogoro's debut product which was first revealed by the...read more
In an announcement made at the ongoing Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas this week, chip giant Intel's CEO Brian Krzanich revealed that the company has planned an investment of $300 million, over the next five-year period, for promoting gender and racial diversity.
Krzanich said that...read more
Introducing a new wave of avant-garde automotive technology, Audi has unveiled its virtual cockpit and piloted driving system at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas.
The virtual cockpit unveiled by Audi at the CES is based on the Android platform; and was showcased in a Q7...read more
German automaker Mercedes-Benz unveiled its F 015 Luxury in Motion prototype at the Consumer Electronics in Las Vegas on Tuesday. The new F015 Luxury in Motion prototype unveiled by Mercedes underscores a vision of personal transportation from around the year 2030; thanks largely to its notably...read more
In a recent news release, South Korean electronics biggie LG Electronics has announced that it will display its UltraWide monitor lineup, with 21:9 aspect ratio, at the International CES which is being held in Las Vegas from January 6 to January 9.
According to the announcement, four new...read more
At the 2015 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) scheduled to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada, next month, electronics manufacturer LG will introduce the new-generation version of its WebOS smart TV platform.
According to the details shared by LG, the latest version of the WebOS - the platform...read more
At the Games Award 2014 event held in Las Vegas on Friday, Nintendo announced that its Star Fox Wii U game will be launched in 2015.
Though the Japanese game maker did not disclose the exact launch schedule of Star Fox Wii U game, it is expected to be launched in summer 2015; ahead of the...read more
- Nikola Motors puts hydrogen fuel-cell semi truck Badger project on back burner
- BMW expands vehicle recall over battery issue to more than 4,500 U.S. plug-in hybrids
- Karma Automotive announces attractive price tag & unique features for upcoming GSe-6 electric sedan
- Twin River acquires iconic Bally’s brand from Caesars Entertainment for $20 million
- Wynn Resorts’ Encore to close for 3 days a week due to low demand
New Zealand News
- The Importance of Casinos to Cryptocurrencies
- ACMA asks Fortune Clock Casino and Dinkum customers to withdraw funds or risk losing money permanently
- Mercedes-Benz’s upcoming EQ electric cars to allow users to choose the sound they want to vehicle to make
- Mohegan Gaming-led consortium reportedly files bid for license to build & operate Athens casino
- Eyas Gaming Ltd eager to enter Germany’s regulated online gaming space
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More