Minnesota health officials have decided to permit residents with intractable pain to purchase medical marijuana from August. The decision was briefed and confirmed to The Associated Press by a state official on condition of anonymity as he wasn't allowed to comment ahead of an official...read more
A recent data released by two Twin Cities agencies revealed that air pollution every year is responsible for nearly 2, 000 deaths and sends another 1,000 people to hospitals for treatment of diseases such as asthma and heart disease caused by air pollution.
Findings were released by the...read more
The Minnesota Pollution Control Agency has special instructions to give for this holiday weekend. The agency has asked people to avoid lakes having blue-green algae and water that smell bad. Already, the algae led to the hospitalization of a child and took lives of two dogs near Alexandria in...read more
UnitedHealth Group has announced a deal to acquire Catamaran Corporation for $12.8 billion which would improve their market position in benefits management segment and add to their negotiating power with drug makers. The pharmacy benefits segment has been in focus as the drug companies are...read more
A Minnesota family from Forest Lake lost their daughter Malia as she was suffering from cancer. The family is getting support for 'Eat Ice Cream for Breakfast Day' from people throughout the world.
'Eat Ice Cream for Breakfast Day' is a day created by the family for honoring their...read more
With a recent evaluation of nine existing DWI Courts in Minnesota having highlighted the effectiveness DWI Court programs in helping DWI offenders, the programs are now being expanded in northwestern Minnesota.
Under the expansion, three new DWI Court programs are being opened in Norman,...read more
US Department of Agriculture's Food Safety and Inspection Service announced on Saturday that because of possible E. coli contamination a Minnesota food company has recalled about 1,200 pound of its ground beef products.
The US Department of Agriculture (USDA) said that Ranchers Legacy...read more
Seven astronauts of Apollo mission attended an event at St. Cloud's Apollo High School to share a message of inspiration and help launch a technology that could be useful in space. The event was named 'Apollo at Apollo'. It was the vision of John Pederson, Apollo High School graduate. According...read more
American medical device manufacturer Medtronic on Sunday announced that the management has agreed to acquire rival firm Covidien in a cash-&-stock deal worth $42.9 billion to create the world's biggest medical device maker.
The terms of the deal state that Medtronic will pay $35.19 in...read more
- Pennsylvania casino representatives urge state lawmakers to limit VGTs & ban illegal skill gaming
- Hyundai announces battery leasing accord to trim down EV prices, coordinate reuse
- Samsung SDI to invest $849 million to expand EV battery plant in Hungary
- Pennsylvania Lottery on track to break revenue record: Drew Svitko
- Frigid temperatures & ice storms force Oklahoma Cherokee casinos to close again
New Zealand News
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More