American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming Corporation has confirmed that it has started making preparations to re-launch thirteen of its gaming venues as the economy is showing signs of recover from the corona virus pandemic.
The Paradise, Nevada-based gaming giant began dusting...read more
The Nevada Department of Wildlife has caught a female black bear cub near Kingsbury Grade in Stateline early Friday, August 28. The bear was later euthanized as officials said it is a threat to public safety.
The wildlife officials caught a female bear of about 18 months old between...read more
At the 2015 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) scheduled to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada, next month, electronics manufacturer LG will introduce the new-generation version of its WebOS smart TV platform.
According to the details shared by LG, the latest version of the WebOS - the platform...read more
Uber, a ridesharing service provider that operates in multiple international cities was forced to temporarily suspend operations in a US state.
The company had to take the step after Washoe County District Court Judge Scott Freeman issued preliminary injunction this week, thereby...read more
While the police is preparing to extradite California pastor Robert Cox to Nevada on a charge of murder of a man outside a Las Vegas sports bar, his wife has defended him, arguing that detectives' recollection of events was a 'straight up lie'.
Robert Cox, of Manteca, California, claims...read more
- Nikola Motors puts hydrogen fuel-cell semi truck Badger project on back burner
- BMW expands vehicle recall over battery issue to more than 4,500 U.S. plug-in hybrids
- Karma Automotive announces attractive price tag & unique features for upcoming GSe-6 electric sedan
- Twin River acquires iconic Bally’s brand from Caesars Entertainment for $20 million
- Wynn Resorts’ Encore to close for 3 days a week due to low demand
New Zealand News
- The Importance of Casinos to Cryptocurrencies
- ACMA asks Fortune Clock Casino and Dinkum customers to withdraw funds or risk losing money permanently
- Mercedes-Benz’s upcoming EQ electric cars to allow users to choose the sound they want to vehicle to make
- Mohegan Gaming-led consortium reportedly files bid for license to build & operate Athens casino
- Eyas Gaming Ltd eager to enter Germany’s regulated online gaming space
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More