In an official announcement, IBM told that the company has opened Watson's headquarters in New York City. Watson Group senior vice president Mike Rhodin said that many professionals will work at the headquarters and there are chances that the company will hire more people for the new facility....read more
After waiting at a dock in Jersey City since January, one of the world's largest floating cranes made its debut on Monday morning at the construction site of the new Tappan Zee Bridge (TZC).
The super crane is 400-foot-long and has been nicknamed "I Lift NY". It was greeted by Gov. Andrew...read more
Last week, secretly taped sessions of bank examiners at the New York Federal Reserve were played on National Public Radio (NPR). These tapes had depicted nervous and confused bank regulators, especially after Wall Street's flagrant disregard for law, leading to the financial crisis.
Giving a tough blow to Detroit, auto giant General Motors announced its decision to move its Cadillac division from the bankrupt city to New York's Soho district.
Cadillac President Johan de Nysschen hinted that he wanted to move the brand headquarters to New York because it is the global...read more
In an announcement made via a blog post released on Tuesday, crowdfunding site Kickstarter revealed that it has drastically overhauled the crowdfunding platform by releasing a new set of rules, and by automating the approval process.
The significant changes made by Kickstarter essentially...read more
- « first
- Pennsylvania casino representatives urge state lawmakers to limit VGTs & ban illegal skill gaming
- Hyundai announces battery leasing accord to trim down EV prices, coordinate reuse
- Samsung SDI to invest $849 million to expand EV battery plant in Hungary
- Pennsylvania Lottery on track to break revenue record: Drew Svitko
- Frigid temperatures & ice storms force Oklahoma Cherokee casinos to close again
New Zealand News
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More