The famous fast food restaurant, McDonald’s, seems to experimenting with its menu by including macaroni and cheese option. However, the mac and cheese is only available in 18 restaurants of the Cleveland area in Ohio. These outlets are acting as a test market for the new entry in the menu.... read more
The Ohio Department of Health stated that flooding in the area due to heavy rainfall in June has led to increase in the mosquito population. Experts have suggested people to stay protected from the mosquitoes as some mosquito species carry harmful viruses and infection like West Nile virus....read more
A new study suggested that a fossil find could add new evidence in the human evolutionary tree. As per the study, a new species may have lived alongside the 'Lucy' species. About four years ago, a lower jaw, teeth and jaw fragments were discovered in the Afar region of northern Ethiopia. The...read more
On Wednesday, Wendy's said that it is planning to sell 640 restaurants in the US and Canada in order to generate cash and reduce expenses.
The company is also planning to sell its bakery operation, which is based in Zanesville, Ohio. Wendy's shares were up over 6% in the morning trading...read more
An Ohio Court of Cliams judge on Thursday gave a judgment that a sum of $1 million will be paid to Ricky Jackson.
Ricky Jackson, the longest-held US prisoner to be cleared of crime, walked out of prison late last year. He spent almost 39 years in prison, but he was always clear about the...read more
No injuries have been reported in a blast that took place at Husky Energy's 155,000 barrel per day (bpd) crude oil refinery in Lima, Ohio on Saturday.
As per a source familiar with the facility's operations, the fire has been extinguished. The blast was so strong that it was heard across...read more
Researchers have found that heart-healthy diets including avocado help lower bad cholesterol in overweight and obese people. As per researchers, people who have high cholesterol can either go in for medication or can make modifications in their diet plan. Such fats are present in food products...read more
The Ohio House and Senate did not pass House Bill 490, which aimed to address toxic algae at Lake Erie. Legislators are quite positive that they will surely take strong actions this year.
The bill was a massive one that included a ban on using fertilizer and manure on frozen ground in the...read more
Kentucky tight ends coach and recruiting coordinator Vince Marrow has reportedly been offered a job by Michigan's newly-appointed head coach Jim Harbaugh.
Bill Greene of Per Scout. com has reported that Mr. Harbaugh has offered a job. Greene added that the job offered by Michigan's new...read more
Lauren Hill, Ohio college basketball player, has reached her goal of raising $1 million in donations by the end of the year. Hill has been collecting donation for cancer research. On Tuesday, Hill had hosted a television show for The Cure Starts Now. After the telethon, the basketball player's...read more
As per a research published in journal PLOS ONE, a diet high in carbohydrates is more linked with heart disease and diabetes than the high-fat diet.
The study researchers unveiled that increasing the amount of saturated fat in diet does not drive up levels in the blood. Such is not the...read more
Scientists from the Ohio State University have created the world's first solar battery that can recharge itself with the help of air and light. The research group developed the solar battery by combining a battery and a solar cell into one hybrid device.
Scientists claim that the solar...read more
- Colorado Casinos get green signal to reopen next week
- U.S. Authorities Grant Approval for Tribal Casino in Park City
- Washington’s Puyallup Tribe opens new-fangled $400 million Emerald Queen Casino Tacoma
- Ohio Governor DeWine allows casinos and racinos to resume operations on June 18th
- Drew Las Vegas casino resort project’s future becomes uncertain as developer defaults on debt obligations
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
- The Star Sydney Hotel & Casino signs new 20-year tax agreement with EGM exclusivity
- Air New Zealand plans to shed 2,000 more jobs to deal with low demand
- Macau Gambling King Stanley Ho passes away aged 98
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More
At the CES 2016 event to be held in Las Vegas from...Read More
In an announcement made on Tuesday, Disney Research...Read More