Amazon has announced expansion of its one-hour delivery service to Seattle and three other Washington cities. Amazon is offering Prime Now through the mobile app exclusively for Prime members to order beer, wine and spirits.
In addition to one-hour delivery for $7.99, Amazon is also...read more
Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos witnessed a massive jump in his personal wealth within an hour as investors cheered the amazing quarterly results. Amazon announced net income of 19 cents per share ($92 million) for the second quarter. Jeff Bezos became the fifth richest person in the world as Amazon stock...read more
A new study has pointed out that short sleep and snoring habit during pre-diagnostic stage is linked with low cancer-specific survival. Therefore, it has been suggested that cancer patients should improve their sleeping patterns.
Study's lead author Amanda Phipps, assistant professor of...read more
On Tuesday, Seattle's Mayor Ed Murray said the city's dozens of medical marijuana dispensaries that are operating without a license will be shut down.
The city said that this is a part of a statewide effort to bring together the unregulated system with the voter-approved recreational pot...read more
It has been reported that the first vending machines to dispense marijuana flower buds made a debut Tuesday in Seattle. Greg Patrick, a spokesman for the maker of ZaZZZ, American Green, said the machines, called ZaZZZ, have been placed in medical pot dispensaries, and will help verify a customer...read more
Online retailer Amazon shared that the company added 10 million new members to its Prime shipping and digital content over the holiday season.
Amazon has been successful in adding more members to its prime membership which costs $99 per year. Amazon prime offered free two-day shipping,...read more
A very old tribal mask that is believed to have inspired the original Seattle Seahawks logo is going on display next month at the Burke Museum in Seattle.
The pre-1900 cedar mask is about 2 feet long, about 3 feet wide and weighs about 5 pounds. The mask is scheduled to be part of an...read more
- JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs bullish on British bookmakers Flutter Entertainment and William Hill
- Tesla Model S ‘Long Range Plus’ offers 402 miles range on Single Charge
- Colorado Casinos get green signal to reopen next week
- U.S. Authorities Grant Approval for Tribal Casino in Park City
- Washington’s Puyallup Tribe opens new-fangled $400 million Emerald Queen Casino Tacoma
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
- The Star Sydney Hotel & Casino signs new 20-year tax agreement with EGM exclusivity
- Air New Zealand plans to shed 2,000 more jobs to deal with low demand
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More
At the CES 2016 event to be held in Las Vegas from...Read More
In an announcement made on Tuesday, Disney Research...Read More