Laura Jacques and Richard Remde, a British couple, have become the proud owners of a cloned puppy that has been brought to existence from the DNA of their former dog that had died.
The cloned puppy, named Chance, is the first puppy produced with samples taken from a dog that had been dead...read more
What a gift this British couple is going to get on Christmas who has travelled to South Korea to witness the birth of two puppies cloned from their dead dog. Laura Jaques and Richard Remde have become the first couple in the UK to use the dog cloning services offered by the Sooam Biotech...read more
Britain is facing an upsurge in the number of cases of tuberculosis, cholera, scurvy, whooping cough and measles. Most of these diseases are related to poor health services and living conditions in developing countries. For many decades, Britain was having rare incidents of these diseases. A...read more
Scientists recently captured footage of a group of clever crows that were caught making tools for hunting down their prey in the wild. The footage shows the New Caledonian corvids making hunting tools.
The footage was captured by a pair of researchers from the university of Exeter and...read more
A new study has brought forth a startling finding that Arctic permafrost and methane, the gases released below the surface of the ice, have been released at a much higher rate in recent years than thought earlier, a factor that has contributed immensely to climate change and global warming....read more
A group of astronomers from Armagh Observatory and the University of Buckingham have reported that the discovery of hundreds of huge comets in the outer planetary system during past 20 years are the indicators that these objects pose a quite bigger threat to life as compared to asteroids.... read more
Important information for 600 million people worldwide considered to obese, as per the World Health Organization. Bariatric surgery has been found to slash the risk of diabetes and heart attack while keeping fat off, unveils the largest comprehensive investigation of bariatric surgery.
An international team of scientists said that animal life exploded on our planet post oxygen built up over a 100-million-year period. They said that it was not the other way round. In the academic journal Nature Communications, Dr. Philip Pogge von Strandmann, from University College London and...read more
According to a team of researchers, Zolpidem, also known by the trade name Ambien, has been popularly used to treat insomnia. But recently, researchers noted that the drug can prove very effective in helping person to recover from stroke.
Zolpidem is a new class of sleeping pills that are...read more
According to a latest research, Americans don’t have better teeth in comparison to the English. Experts challenged the idea that the English have poor dental hygiene. The idea dates back to over a century.
A group of researchers from the UK and the US examined data on people in thousands...read more
Dating app Tinder has launched a novel initiative in association with the UK’s National Health Service Blood and Transplant division to promote organ donation, particularly those looking desperately for a kidney match.
As part of the campaign, Tinder users supporting organ donation will...read more
In a unique experiment, researchers will be providing chimpanzees across the world with video-conferencing equipments in order to check whether they will use it to communicate with one another.
Researchers, during the experiment, which is due to begin in next spring, will also analyze...read more
- next ›
- Casino tycoon Sheldon Adelson emerges as biggest US political donor over past two decades
- Donald Trump losing voter base and attacks Bubba Wallace on Twitter
- Illinois Governor Pritzker signs legislation into law, reducing taxes on Chicago integrated resort’s GGR
- Nebraska voters likely to face commercial Casino Ballot referendum in November 2020
- DraftKings signs deal with Casino Queen to offer sports betting services in Illinois
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More