San Francisco-based startup Scribd has said in a recent announcement that its all-you-can-read ebook service launched last year now offers over 30,000 audiobooks. The exhaustive audiobook library announced by Scribd will be available to subscribers of its digital book service at no extra cost....read more
In a move which underscores a highly noteworthy change made by Microsoft to its Office strategy for mobile devices, the company has revealed in a recent announcement that it creating and editing Office mobile content has now been made 'free.'
The announcement made by Microsoft implies...read more
This fall, Jawbone will release two new products. The wearable tech startup will launch the new version of the UP health-monitoring wristband. Its second device would be the one that can be strapped to the wrist or it can be attached to clothing.
The company made the announcement on...read more
According to the latest Transparency report released by social networking giant Facebook on Tuesday, there was a 24 percent increase in government requests for Facebook data during the six-month period between January and June 2014.
Going by the statistics shared by Facebook in the report...read more
From now, CNET magazine will be available in America and Canada. The premiere issue, the Winter 2014 edition, can be available for US$5.99. Its cover page features the rapper and actor LL Cool J.
The initial run of the first issue of the magazine will be of 200,000 copies and will be...read more
On Monday, British-American registered cruise company Carnival announced that it is going to update its onboard Internet Service to offer its customers a 10-fold increase in speed. Carnival is the world's largest cruise company in terms of revenue and passengers handled.
The company's...read more
According to a recent ruling by a Virginia Circuit Court judge, smartphone privacy features like fingerprint scanners should not be a bar to law enforcement officials when they seek evidence from criminal defendants. The ruling implies that law enforcement officials can force criminal defendants...read more
In an evident attempt to illustrate that cars manufactured by Honda have different sides to their personalities, an interesting "double-sided" YouTube video has been released by the automaker. The video - titled 'The Other Side' - features two different models of Honda's Civic --- the plain...read more
According to an announcement made by Fiat Chrysler this week, the automaker is spinning off its exotic luxury brand Ferrari into a separate company.
As a result of Fiat Chrysler's planned spinoff of Ferrari, 10 percent of the well-known brand's outstanding shares will be offered to the...read more
On Wednesday, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles said in a statement that it has plans underway to spin off sports car maker Ferrari into a separate company next year.
As a result of the planned move by Fiat Chrysler, Ferrari will be spun off as an independent business, with 10 percent floated on...read more
Popular game-streaming service Twitch has recently updated its Rules of Conduct, which now require the users of the service to dress "appropriately" when they stream gameplay.
The new Rules of Conduct put in place by Twitch disallow "sexually suggestive" clothing, including outright...read more
In a settlement worked out between the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and JDI Dating Ltd., the UK-based online dating site has resolved the FTC's complaints about use of fake, computer-generated profiles for pushing its premium service to customers.
JDI Dating has a total of 18 dating...read more
- next ›
- Colorado Casinos get green signal to reopen next week
- U.S. Authorities Grant Approval for Tribal Casino in Park City
- Washington’s Puyallup Tribe opens new-fangled $400 million Emerald Queen Casino Tacoma
- Ohio Governor DeWine allows casinos and racinos to resume operations on June 18th
- Drew Las Vegas casino resort project’s future becomes uncertain as developer defaults on debt obligations
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
- The Star Sydney Hotel & Casino signs new 20-year tax agreement with EGM exclusivity
- Air New Zealand plans to shed 2,000 more jobs to deal with low demand
- Macau Gambling King Stanley Ho passes away aged 98
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More
At the CES 2016 event to be held in Las Vegas from...Read More
In an announcement made on Tuesday, Disney Research...Read More