Bigwig automaker Ford has issued a massive recall, affecting a total of 451,865 vehicles sold in North America. The recall has been issued by Ford to fix a fuel tank problem that can potentially lead to a fire risk.
Announcing the recall, Ford said that the 451,865 vehicles which are...read more
According to a Bloomberg report, nearly 703,000 vehicles are being recalled by Fiat Chrysler because of ignition-switch issues. Documents related to the major safety recall were posted by the automaker on the US National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) website on Friday.
In a notable move which marks Hyundai's first foray into the plug-in hybrid EV market, the bigwig automaker unveiled its 2016 Sonata Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) at the Detroit Auto Show.
The 2016 Sonata PHEV introduced by Hyundai is a gas-electric version of the company's mid-...read more
In an announcement which underscores that the US safety regulators have sharply escalated the penalties against automakers that violate safety laws, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has slapped a whopping $70 million fine on Honda Motor for circumventing safety laws....read more
Honda has revealed in a recent announcement that it has achieved a new production milestone in motorcycles --- the motorcycle division of the company has put together the 300-millionth motorcycle to be rolled off its production line.
According to the announcement made by Honda, the '300...read more
At an event held at the municipal airport in Hawthorne, near Los Angeles, on Thursday, October 9, electric vehicle maker Tesla Motors unveiled a faster, all-wheel-drive version of its Model S sedan.
The announcement of the new Model S version has put to rest the speculations which has...read more
- Las Vegas Convention & Visitors Authority to acquire Las Vegas Monorail for over $24 million
- Leading investment bank ‘unsure’ about upcoming Resorts World Las Vegas Casino’s success
- California Supreme Court ruling paves way for tribal casino near Madera
- Drew Las Vegas Casino arsonist sentenced to five years in federal prison
- Months-long Casino closures could impact New York State’s schools, cities with budget crisis
New Zealand News
- Donaco International reports H1 net loss of AU$59 million, showing significant year-on-year improvement
- Why the NZ Dollar Could Have a Very Bright Future
- Sydney’s Star Casino fined $90,000 for allowing minors to gamble in 2019
- Danville Casino Campaign being led by former Caesars CEO Tony Rodio
- Gaming regulators in no mood to allow Imperial Pacific to walk away from financial obligations
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More