Bigwig automaker Ford has issued a massive recall, affecting a total of 451,865 vehicles sold in North America. The recall has been issued by Ford to fix a fuel tank problem that can potentially lead to a fire risk.
Announcing the recall, Ford said that the 451,865 vehicles which are...read more
According to a Bloomberg report, nearly 703,000 vehicles are being recalled by Fiat Chrysler because of ignition-switch issues. Documents related to the major safety recall were posted by the automaker on the US National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) website on Friday.
In a notable move which marks Hyundai's first foray into the plug-in hybrid EV market, the bigwig automaker unveiled its 2016 Sonata Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) at the Detroit Auto Show.
The 2016 Sonata PHEV introduced by Hyundai is a gas-electric version of the company's mid-...read more
In an announcement which underscores that the US safety regulators have sharply escalated the penalties against automakers that violate safety laws, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has slapped a whopping $70 million fine on Honda Motor for circumventing safety laws....read more
Honda has revealed in a recent announcement that it has achieved a new production milestone in motorcycles --- the motorcycle division of the company has put together the 300-millionth motorcycle to be rolled off its production line.
According to the announcement made by Honda, the '300...read more
At an event held at the municipal airport in Hawthorne, near Los Angeles, on Thursday, October 9, electric vehicle maker Tesla Motors unveiled a faster, all-wheel-drive version of its Model S sedan.
The announcement of the new Model S version has put to rest the speculations which has...read more
- DraftKings signs deal with Casino Queen to offer sports betting services in Illinois
- San Manuel unveils new smoking, alcohol consumption guidelines amid soaring COVID-19 cases in Southern California
- US District Court Judge dismisses lawsuit questioning Texas tribal casino’s sovereign immunity
- JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs bullish on British bookmakers Flutter Entertainment and William Hill
- Tesla Model S ‘Long Range Plus’ offers 402 miles range on Single Charge
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
- The Star Sydney Hotel & Casino signs new 20-year tax agreement with EGM exclusivity
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More
At the CES 2016 event to be held in Las Vegas from...Read More
In an announcement made on Tuesday, Disney Research...Read More