Bigwig automaker Ford has issued a massive recall, affecting a total of 451,865 vehicles sold in North America. The recall has been issued by Ford to fix a fuel tank problem that can potentially lead to a fire risk.
Announcing the recall, Ford said that the 451,865 vehicles which are...read more
According to a Bloomberg report, nearly 703,000 vehicles are being recalled by Fiat Chrysler because of ignition-switch issues. Documents related to the major safety recall were posted by the automaker on the US National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) website on Friday.
In a notable move which marks Hyundai's first foray into the plug-in hybrid EV market, the bigwig automaker unveiled its 2016 Sonata Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) at the Detroit Auto Show.
The 2016 Sonata PHEV introduced by Hyundai is a gas-electric version of the company's mid-...read more
In an announcement which underscores that the US safety regulators have sharply escalated the penalties against automakers that violate safety laws, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has slapped a whopping $70 million fine on Honda Motor for circumventing safety laws....read more
Honda has revealed in a recent announcement that it has achieved a new production milestone in motorcycles --- the motorcycle division of the company has put together the 300-millionth motorcycle to be rolled off its production line.
According to the announcement made by Honda, the '300...read more
At an event held at the municipal airport in Hawthorne, near Los Angeles, on Thursday, October 9, electric vehicle maker Tesla Motors unveiled a faster, all-wheel-drive version of its Model S sedan.
The announcement of the new Model S version has put to rest the speculations which has...read more
- Hyundai announces battery leasing accord to trim down EV prices, coordinate reuse
- Samsung SDI to invest $849 million to expand EV battery plant in Hungary
- Pennsylvania Lottery on track to break revenue record: Drew Svitko
- Frigid temperatures & ice storms force Oklahoma Cherokee casinos to close again
- Former Las Vegas 311 Boyz gang member & his girlfriend nabbed in Idaho
New Zealand News
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More