Georgia is one of the few states in the US that doesn’t have tribal or commercial casinos, but that could change soon as voters could decide in favor of lifting of the state’s long prohibition on nearly all sorts of gambling in November this year.
Earlier this week, members of the Georgia...read more
The Pokagon Gaming Authority has approved Four Winds Casinos’ reopening plans, clearing way for the gambling and entertainment properties to resume operations as soon as early next week.
Four Winds owns and operates four gambling properties in the region, including the Winds Casino Resort...read more
Casinos in Detroit, once permitted to resume by Governor Gretchen Whitmer, will have to follow strict capacity curtails along with a number of guidelines tailored to defend public against a potential flare-up of new corona virus transmissions.
The largest city in the Midwestern state of...read more
Casinos in many states across the country are opening up under strict health and safety guidelines. However, as Illinois casinos remain closed due to deadly COVID-19 crisis, Governor J.B. Pritzker issued an order late Thursday to allow sports betting enthusiasts to register for mobile accounts...read more
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project closer to reality, members of the Illinois General Assembly amended casino tax structure for the city after state lawmakers agreed to trim down its tax responsibilities.
The Windy City businesses have been under lockdown since mid of March...read more
- Virginia lawmakers remain committed to ban Skill Games next year
- Long-time employee Mary Harville becomes Kentucky Lottery’s first female CEO
- iSoftBet’s much-anticipated new Western Gold Megaways video slot launched fully
- Las Vegas Convention & Visitors Authority to acquire Las Vegas Monorail for over $24 million
- Leading investment bank ‘unsure’ about upcoming Resorts World Las Vegas Casino’s success
New Zealand News
- 10 pm COVID-19 curfew will negatively impact casino workers, warns BGC
- Donaco International reports H1 net loss of AU$59 million, showing significant year-on-year improvement
- Why the NZ Dollar Could Have a Very Bright Future
- Sydney’s Star Casino fined $90,000 for allowing minors to gamble in 2019
- Danville Casino Campaign being led by former Caesars CEO Tony Rodio
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More