Georgia is one of the few states in the US that doesn’t have tribal or commercial casinos, but that could change soon as voters could decide in favor of lifting of the state’s long prohibition on nearly all sorts of gambling in November this year.
Earlier this week, members of the Georgia...read more
The Pokagon Gaming Authority has approved Four Winds Casinos’ reopening plans, clearing way for the gambling and entertainment properties to resume operations as soon as early next week.
Four Winds owns and operates four gambling properties in the region, including the Winds Casino Resort...read more
Casinos in Detroit, once permitted to resume by Governor Gretchen Whitmer, will have to follow strict capacity curtails along with a number of guidelines tailored to defend public against a potential flare-up of new corona virus transmissions.
The largest city in the Midwestern state of...read more
Casinos in many states across the country are opening up under strict health and safety guidelines. However, as Illinois casinos remain closed due to deadly COVID-19 crisis, Governor J.B. Pritzker issued an order late Thursday to allow sports betting enthusiasts to register for mobile accounts...read more
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project closer to reality, members of the Illinois General Assembly amended casino tax structure for the city after state lawmakers agreed to trim down its tax responsibilities.
The Windy City businesses have been under lockdown since mid of March...read more
- Tesla’s Model 3 EV with 93-mile range being advertised on Canadian website
- Tesla delays deliveries of refreshed Model S and Model X electric vehicles
- Tesla offering 50% discount on Supercharging at night in California
- GM takes wraps off Hummer EV SUV version; International launch scheduled for 2023
- Toyota’s plug-in car sales in U.S. jump to almost 10,000 in first quarter of 2021
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
The Health Department of Northwest Michigan has...Read More
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More