Things have been going in the favor to Toyota Motor Corp, which has reported a rise in profit by 13% in the second quarter. Yen is not performing well, which has added an earnings momentum. Therefore, the company has announced about a share buyback.
The company’s net income in three...read more
Amazon has recently announced a new parental leave policy to employees via an email. Under the Seattle-based company’s new policy, birth mothers can take 20 weeks of paid parental leave. The policy also includes a new leave-sharing system, which allows employees to share 6 weeks of paid leave...read more
Japan’s second-biggest automaker, Nissan Motor Co., has raised its full-year profit forecast by more than 10% after solid sales in the United States. The company announced on Monday that the full-year profit could be around 535 billion yen. The profit will be up about 17% from the last financial...read more
Chevron Corp has announced that it is cutting off 10% of its workforce, which will save its budget. On Friday, Chief Executive Officer John Watson gave a downbeat view of an industry facing a lot of problems due to low oil prices.
An over 55% drop in crude oil CLc1 since past year has...read more
Sherwin-Williams, the Cleveland-based company, has announced about its new paint, whose unique selling point lies in what it do. On October 28, the company launched its microbicidal Paint Shield line, which not stops common bacteria from growing, but also kills ‘difficult-to-treat, infection-...read more
Car owners and security experts can make small changes with automobile software without suffering some US copyright liability, as stated by the new guidelines that have been issued this month that had been conflicted by the auto industry.
Automakers such as General Motors Co (GM) and...read more
Wednesday is going to be a tough day for Volkswagen AG CEO Matthias Mueller as he is going to face investors for the first time since the emissions scandal rocked the company. The meeting is going to be held to report a loss during its third quarter, which is another first in number of years for...read more
As their contract was about to terminate, the United Automobile Workers union (UAW) and General Motors (GM) on Sunday night announced a tentative agreement on a latest national agreement that covered around 52,000 employees.
Dennis Williams, the union president, mentioned in a statement...read more
Reuters has revealed in a recent report that New Jersey's Evesham Township – which is located in the southern part of the state – has partnered with ride-sharing service Uber to transport drunk drivers around, for free, after hours.
The move by Evesham Township to team up with Uber has...read more
Amazon.com, the mega online retail giant, that suffered losses over the past quarters left investors and market analysts awe-struck with its surprise profits in the third quarter results.
The company recorded a profit of $79 million, or 17 cents a share in the third quarter. The profits...read more
Bigwig automaker General Motors (GM) said on Tuesday that almost all of the powertrain parts and other components for the company's long-range electric car Chevrolet Bolt will be supplied by LG Electronics Co.
The announcement implies that LG Electronics is apparently set to play a...read more
In view of the increased requirement of additional staff amid the approaching holiday season, Amazon today announced its plans to hire nearly 100,000 employees.
The new employees will be given roles across the company's shipping warehouses and sorting centers in the U.S. Among these,...read more
- Casino tycoon Sheldon Adelson emerges as biggest US political donor over past two decades
- Donald Trump losing voter base and attacks Bubba Wallace on Twitter
- Illinois Governor Pritzker signs legislation into law, reducing taxes on Chicago integrated resort’s GGR
- Nebraska voters likely to face commercial Casino Ballot referendum in November 2020
- DraftKings signs deal with Casino Queen to offer sports betting services in Illinois
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More