Determined to cut carbon emissions, California on Thursday joined Oregon and six other states in announcing a set of joint steps planned to introduce more than 3 million environment-friendly vehicles by the year of 2025.
The eight states announced that they would add at least 3.3 million...read more
California lawmakers on Thursday passed a measure that would gradually increase the minimum wage in the state by $5 per hour by the year of 2017. Currently the minimum wage in the state is at $8 an hour.
Senator Mark Leno (D-San Francisco), the author of the bill, said it was necessary to...read more
Oil giant BP Plc has filed an emergency appeal with the U. S. Supreme Court urging the apex court to order a subordinate court to reinstate the stay that it lifted, allowing claims administrator to start processing spill claims.
The emergency appeal was filed immediately after the New...read more
Yields on 10-year U. S. Treasury notes suffered a notable fall to close at their lowest in as many as 11 months on Wednesday, partly due to weakness in German bond market and partly because of more buying from institutional investors.
Ten-year German Bund yields tumbled 1.337 per cent,...read more
The popular fast-food chain McDonald's has unveiled plans to return $18 billion to $20 billion to shareholders by 2016 through dividends or by buying-back shares.
The figure of $18-$20 billion that the company will return to shareholders during the period of 2014-2016 represents an...read more
- « first
- Casino tycoon Sheldon Adelson emerges as biggest US political donor over past two decades
- Donald Trump losing voter base and attacks Bubba Wallace on Twitter
- Illinois Governor Pritzker signs legislation into law, reducing taxes on Chicago integrated resort’s GGR
- Nebraska voters likely to face commercial Casino Ballot referendum in November 2020
- DraftKings signs deal with Casino Queen to offer sports betting services in Illinois
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More